PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

If the Premier League thought we had done what’s alleged why do the charges finish years ago ? I know we don’t need the money now the Mancini stuff is over the image rights stuff over with but what about Etihad and any others or arguments about what’s related or not related party etc ?

I really hope we win. I dread to think what punishment we will get if we lose. All these years of hard work will be down the drain.
Dont get this way of thinking.
Its not win/lose. Its not a judgement call or an opinion that will be given. Its absolute truth, in either scenario. And frankly thats enough for me.

If the decision goes for city, it will be absolute justice finally, exoneration, clubs name clean, open season to go after anyone we want.

If the decision is against city, frankly the club has lied and covered it up for years, including to us fans. Its then down to each individual to decide whether they care about that or not.

I trust the club not to be guilty of what would be potentially the largest corporate fraud in sports history. So im relaxed about it and expect a positive outcome.

If not, will deal with it then.

Ultimately its truth that we get and it will be a relief either way and we can all move on with our lives.

I wouldn't describe Leicester getting cleared as being via a loophole. The appeal panel were quite critical of the way the regulations were worded and made it clear that as they had handed their premier league licence back following relegation the premier league had no juristiction to charge Leicester
One man’s loophole is another man’s contractual obligation.

If the decision is against city, frankly the club has lied and covered it up for years, including to us fans. Its then down to each individual to decide whether they care about that or not.
Not necessarily

What if the decision is against city due to a stitch up or a miscarriage of justice

If this happens and out owners still insist they’re completely innocent, who are you going to believe?

As it’s multiples of one charge surely once one us proven wrong it’s a knock in effect , so the non cooperation for example once it’s decided we have then all those disappear straight away.

One man’s loophole is another man’s contractual obligation.
Didn't one of our legal minded posters say a long time ago there is no such thing as a loophole its either in the rules or laws or it's not. As for in good faith or not what they meant when writing the rules/laws, didn't Leicester blow that away. They cant write something and then say they meant something else. They try because they are a bunch of chancers trying to protect what they view as their monopoly.

they'd do a deal though
Were talking about if there is something to be found.

And if there is something to be found the FA won't do any deal and the Chairman will still say 'irrefutable evidence'
That's the whole point of the original comment.

Personally I can't see them finding nothing.
You don't spend literally years building a case, drag it into the court only for there to be nothing in it.
They must be pretty damned sure they have spent the time carefully building a case which has some stickiness to it - unfortunately.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.