PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

You are right to be optimistic, I think, but I don't think it's quite as easy as you suggest because of the inclusion of a breach of the "acting in good faith" rule in the first tranche of breaches.

this is a stupid rule as it's open to interpretation. Also Liverpool would have been investigated for breaking this rule when they hacked into our computer software. That time they said due to the time involved they weren't proceeding. So it's fine one team but not the other

I think Der Spiegel spliced two together to sensationalise their story, but think UEFA presented the actual emails in their evidence. Don't think City disputed the veracity of the emails anyway.
Correct. We disputed their cogency and CAS agreed with us.

Were talking about if there is something to be found.

And if there is something to be found the FA won't do any deal and the Chairman will still say 'irrefutable evidence'
That's the whole point of the original comment.

Personally I can't see them finding nothing.
You don't spend literally years building a case, drag it into the court only for there to be nothing in it.
They must be pretty damned sure they have spent the time carefully building a case which has some stickiness to it - unfortunately.
A widely held view back in 2020.

Oh shit! The kit man is moving on. A clear indication of guilt by all accounts.
The Daily Mail ran that story today as 'Sports News' because that would be newsworthy at any other club?
Of course the red shirted chicken lickers were all over it in the comments.

I find it quite ammusing the number of Rag, Dipper and Arse fans who believe we should be held to account and given no leeway or benefit of any doubt, after all rules are there to be followed and cant just be ignored. But then go on to say its a disgrace that the hearing is being held behind closed doors.

Completely oblivious to the fact that it a PL rule that is being followed.

Were talking about if there is something to be found.

And if there is something to be found the FA won't do any deal and the Chairman will still say 'irrefutable evidence'
That's the whole point of the original comment.

Personally I can't see them finding nothing.
You don't spend literally years building a case, drag it into the court only for there to be nothing in it.
They must be pretty damned sure they have spent the time carefully building a case which has some stickiness to it - unfortunately.

They would though. The red tops and Spurs, plus Tebas and other European clubs, have been writing letters and pestering the premier league for years to "Do something about City." They thought they had us until we were cleared by CAS so after that it was all on the premier league.
At the very least they have got 99% of fans of other clubs convinced we've cheated. They have thrown enough mud to ensure some has stuck whatever the outcome of the case. They will see it as a success. Personally I think they better pray we are found guilty because otherwise I think we are going to blow the whole stinking corrupt cesspit apart.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.