PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

You are right to be optimistic, I think, but I don't think it's quite as easy as you suggest because of the inclusion of a breach of the "acting in good faith" rule in the first tranche of breaches.

I imagine “acting in bad faith” would be difficult to prove as surely it would mean unpicking the witness’ intention at the time.

Seems too abstract a thing to prove?

I am genuinely curious to know what the PL have evidence wise to proceed with this case, I dont buy into the theory that they have been pushed into this and if they have then more fool them. They must be convinced that they have enough to gain a positive outcome and it will be interesting to see what this is. If the believe this to be the case then fair play to them for coming after us.

Likewise, I struggle to see a situation where if the club have knowingly breached the rules that we would have allowed it to get this far. I have no doubt that we have sailed close to the wind and used the woding of the rules to the limit, I dont know any big organisation that doesnt. There is nothing that I have seen from our owners over the last decade to make me distrust them when they claim everything is above board. We seem to be extremely confident in our position, rightly so if we have done no wrong.

I guess it will be a case of us winning some points and the PL winning some points, it all depends on who is successful on the main charges..
Its a witch hunt mate, pure and simple. I'd be very surprised if the Premier League have anything substantial, they've been pushed into it by the red cartel. It's blatantly obvious that them cunts are all behind it, hence the letter they produced.

That's because we allowed him to become some sort of minor celebrity. Lesson learned I hope. Backroom staff should be just that, in the background.
Not the case, look at any club and usually the kit man is the one that helps build up the camaraderie between the players and the back room staff, who they have to work with on a daily basis, same as Chappie did before him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.