PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I've never heard of or seen anything of any other kitman except at our place.
Vic Akers at Arsenal was a well-known kit man, who won numerous trophies as manager of Arsenal Ladies before taking on the kit man role. He got the OBE after he stepped down. Jimmy Martin at Everton was another legendary figure. But those are the only ones I could name.

Were talking about if there is something to be found.

And if there is something to be found the FA won't do any deal and the Chairman will still say 'irrefutable evidence'
That's the whole point of the original comment.

Personally I can't see them finding nothing.
You don't spend literally years building a case, drag it into the court only for there to be nothing in it.
They must be pretty damned sure they have spent the time carefully building a case which has some stickiness to it - unfortunately.
Or they were just hell bent on putting our reputation through the grinder regardless of the financial outlay. A way for them to "take the edge off" of having to watch us dominate year upon year...

Just my opinion. I want to see the players celebrating not some bald dude sliding around in his skiddies. I couldn't care less what happens off camera but personally I don't want to see it.
I really can’t see it mattering one bit to anything. Pep makes a big play of the whole back room team being part of the success and it’s just an extension of that. A few clowns around a serious environment is a good thing and if the players like him then everyone’s a winner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.