PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

this is a stupid rule as it's open to interpretation. Also Liverpool would have been investigated for breaking this rule when they hacked into our computer software. That time they said due to the time involved they weren't proceeding. So it's fine one team but not the other
Setting a precedent its something that we can use in our defence

I don't want the result to be the super league. I want us to win the case and the PL to make a statement that they are happy to have everything cleared up and that no more tarnishing our name will be accepted or the PL will take action.

The PL could still come out of this as the good guys imo if they play their cards right.

When City win on the substantive allegations, Masters will be gone, a new CEO will be appointed without undue influence, the IR will come in and City will be well placed, imo.

Any attempt to reignite a super league will be shot down by fans again. The cartel clubs may want to try but they don't understand the football culture in the UK. They just see it as business.

So Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Inter, Bayern, United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs and the rest, and that would be better for City than a competition run by UEFA?

I get what you are meaning, but City are on better terms with UEFA than they are with the PL and the other clubs at the moment.

All imho.
Yes, but after we’ve taken legal action against the Premier League and the red cartel. We have previous with Uefa too. If we play our cards right which I believe we will, then no one can mess us about again and we will stamp our authority. The Super League would then be run fairly.

Did United bribe the “FA” to get a £70m overspend on PSR brushed under the carpet.

Why were United never charged by the PL for failing UEFA FFP? Isn’t it a rule they have to pass their rules too?
It's nearly £170m over the permitted 3 years I think with £40m attributed to Covid (all other clubs got £1m) and anything from £35m - £48m for the transfer of shares to Jolly Jim.

It should be investigated and the Rags should be charged, 100% failed.

When City win on the substantive allegations, Masters will be gone, a new CEO will be appointed without undue influence, the IR will come in and City will be well placed, imo.

Any attempt to reignite a super league will be shot down by fans again. The cartel clubs may want to try but they don't understand the football culture in the UK. They just see it as business.

Still really pains me that City got in bed with the Super League. We could have had such a huge win from a PR perspective by staying away from it and showing we care about the domestic game. A serious own goal that.

Having said that, perhaps the play was more through hope that joining the cartel would alleviate their opposition to us behind the scenes and prevent them from pushing for charges or unlawful rule changes that significantly harm us.

City aren't particularly bothered by what the media think as long as commercial partners are still writing cheques.

It's nearly £170m over the permitted 3 years I think with £40m attributed to Covid (all other clubs got £1m) and anything from £35m - £48m for the transfer of shares to Jolly Jim.

It should be investigated and the Rags should be charged, 100% failed.

What was the reason they were given more mitigation for COVID than other clubs?

Wonder after all this, will magic hat, once all has been cleared, change his name to Magic douche.
The oozlum bird or Harris bird is sometimes used as a symbol of self-reference and circular argumentation. For example, author Charles Seife wrote: "Like the mythical oozlum bird, Wikipedia seems to have the ability to fly around in ever decreasing circles until it flies right up its own rectum."

Great post
…it’s all “I’ve gone off football…all about money these days”
We’ve totally sucked the joy out of it for the bastards - no wonder they hate us and will believe any old shite. The better we get and the bigger the gap the more stupid, desperate and deluded they get. They’re never going to recognise how good we are - they can’t !
Fuck em.
The ironic thing is - money was always about money... but even moreso after the creation of the Premier League - Which was THEIR doing! They, along with Liverpool, Arsenal and Spurs are the reason the PL is all about money, what they hate is that our owners are better at business than they are!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.