PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

@gordondaviesmoustache
Completely irrelevant in the grand scheme of things but.. when I see lawyers using a trolley to wheel massive boxes of legal papers into the courtroom I always wonder why they don’t save themselves the bother and use digital versions.

Presumably would also be much easier to use within proceedings as well if you can just open a file instead of sifting through thousands of docs.

Maybe it’s a bit grandstanding on the courtroom precinct.

Probably time-barred anyway.
That's reassuring, but also adds to the sense that everything will just go round in circles with the media and fans of other clubs repeating the myth that we only "got off" on time-barring issues

It doesn't bother me (on the contrary I'll fight fire with fire), but I fear for the mental strength of our more vulnerable supporters who might be struggling with this permanent assumption of guilt from such a vindictive witch-hunt

That's reassuring, but also adds to the sense that everything will just go round in circles with the media and fans of other clubs repeating the myth that we only "got off" on time-barring issues

It doesn't bother me (on the contrary I'll fight fire with fire), but I fear for the mental strength of our more vulnerable supporters who might be struggling with this permanent assumption of guilt from such a vindictive witch-hunt

I’m not arsed what rival says anymore... If any United fan says that I’ll just say well the whole world knows you got away with PSR. Past caring what they say.

You’d say good luck to any club purposely not abiding by the rules because they don’t like the rules they signed up to?

If that’s the case, let’s just leave it there and crack on with our days.
So you're saying that all legislative processes are entirely just and fair and enforced even handedly and no form of corruption, bias, nepotism, favouritism etc exists in any way shape or form throughout the whole of society? (Not just football)

So if chairman Keir introduces a new law that anyone who goes on the internet with the username "stoned rose" has to have their cock removed using a rusty butter knife you'd be entirely happy about that because that's the law and we all have to abide by it.

Evidence of this?

That's good enough for me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.