PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Some people prefer the tactility and flexibility of paper, especially as it’s a known quantity and a medium they’ve operated with for many years. If those papers are ours then I guess Pannick will prefer operating that way, and like a chef with his knives he will want it ‘just so’ in his workplace, so he can perform to his best. It’s his case to run as he sees fit.

Things are more digitalised now, but it’s not obligatory upon the person conducting the case, although they will still need to use that platform more widely in the hearing, such as with witnesses.

Don’t think there’s any grandstanding, as it looks a bit daft and anachronistic imo.

It is a strange way to do it for such an educated an talented man.

As the bundle would be so thick as to be problematic and involve moving from page to page (quite often not in order).

It is probably worth noting any bundle will be being given to numerous parties, so the boxes may not be as big as they seem.

However, my opinion on this is probably the same as giving tactic to Pep, he’d probably smile politely whilst thinking what are you on about!

Man City Till I Die - Facebook

Lord Pannick KC who’s leading the City group in representing Manchester City vs the Premier League was pictured smiling outside the International Dispute Resolution Centre earlier YESTERDAY when he came out of court.

Does that smile make you think we are about to lose the biggest case in sports history? No because we have the best representing us.

View attachment 132257
The fact he wore a blue jacket , i’d say double his money

I never believed in the case against us by uefa, the prem however has spent a long time and come up with a lot of charges , most of them ridiculous, but in the hope something will stick . We also have the red shirt clubs and a few others applying pressure to them to find something , anything to say there you are they are cheats , they also want a huge points deduction and maybe drop us into the championship

I am not worried as such , i believe in the club, in khaldoon and soriano , if they find something to pin on us i will still be a blue , like many of us foc's i will still be amazed at journey we have had
They haven't come up with a lot of charges, only 5 reiterated a large number of times.

I find it hard to believe the Prem has tried to settle at this late stage.

As with UEFA the trail represents an opportunity for them and ultimately closure.

They win their hero’s, if they lose they tried.

If they accept a 6 point deduction and a fine they will be the villains of it.

Doesn’t make sense to me, whilst also not doubting anyone’s credibility.

I could be wrong (it happens a lot) but just seems such an OG and a worse outcome then losing in terms of government regulation and other PSR cases.

I would imagine it was also have to have been before Leicester. As that was some serious egg on their face.

It is a strange way to do it for such an educated an talented man.

As the bundle would be so thick as to be problematic and involve moving from page to page (quite often not in order).

It is probably worth noting any bundle will be being given to numerous parties, so the boxes may not be as big as they seem.

However, my opinion on this is probably the same as giving tactic to Pep, he’d probably smile politely whilst thinking what are you on about!
I'm not a barrister but i've been in courts and I preferred paper bundles. I found it easier to put my finger on things I wanted as I'm not good at multi tasking and arsing aroung with tech under pressure isn't easy I'm sure Pannick has lackeys who's job is to do all that at the click of his fingers though.

So many ridiculous, irrelevant straw man arguments it's barely worth even trying to debate with you.

If any club decided to ignore or circumvent FFP/PSR then I'd say good luck to them as its a corrupt, unjust and iniquitous ruling aimed at giving an advantage to certain clubs over others ... if a club decides that the handball or offside rule no longer applies to them then obviously they deserve to be sanctioned because its a fair and just rule that is there for the benefit of the game as a whole, is applied even handedly and offers no advantage to any one club over another.
Chelsea have had a good go at ignoring PSR since the Americans took over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.