PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Oh yeah it's shitty from Liverpool which is why they paid us a million quid. Just think we didn't pursue it as it kind of made us look bad aswell.
liverpool do have something to do with our panel, when a lawyer tries to prove his reasoning, he generally uses case studies, to prove procedure. In our charges there are 35 counts of noncooperation, this will be a result of the type of investigation we had, as far as know this has never been used before, so City would require proof that it was not just victimization. Investigating liverpool`s £50 million picture was an ideal time to prove process, not saying liverpool were guilty, just that the PL failed to justify the non cooperation charge.
Or at least that is what Ironside taught me.

So you're saying that all legislative processes are entirely just and fair and enforced even handedly and no form of corruption, bias, nepotism, favouritism etc exists in any way shape or form throughout the whole of society? (Not just football)

So if chairman Keir introduces a new law that anyone who goes on the internet with the username "stoned rose" has to have their cock removed using a rusty butter knife you'd be entirely happy about that because that's the law and we all have to abide by it.

Like I said, just leave it there.

I guess it's possible that the 3-man commission had looked at the evidence and come back with the view that it would be a 10 or even 12-point deduction based on the evidence they'd seen so far. And that to save the huge expense of a 3-month hearing, and probably an appeal, the PL were prepared to settle for less, in order to avoid the expense.

It's also possible that they were told that it was the IC's view that it was only 50/50 that they'd land the main allegations, and they wanted to try to get a result without that uncertainty, and one that satisfied the cartel as well.

It could also be possible that they did this entirely off their own bat, having discussed with the cartel what they'd consider the minimum adequate outcome.

We don't know, and we'll only know when the IC makes its findings known.
I think all the 115 shit they threw on the wall are dried up and crumbling down. Looks like nothing is sticking but pl is trying to be cunning and bluff with shitty poker cards to save their anus from getting a new hole .

I don’t get to check Bluemoon as much as I used to, and I definitely don’t have the time to scroll through 6,000+ pages in this thread, so apologies if this has already been discussed to death! I’m really just curious to hear people’s thoughts on one thing. IF City are found guilty of these charges, how do you think it will impact the fan base and our support moving forward?

Will we lose some fans, or do you think it will actually strengthen the bond between us as supporters? Personally, while I’d be disappointed, I’ll still back the club all the way. No matter the outcome, my support won’t change.

But what about future fans? Especially those who are just getting into football. Do you think this situation could put them off supporting City, or will they still be drawn in by the football we play and the culture around the club?

I’d love to hear how others feel about it and what you think might happen if things don’t go our way.

Think you guys need to relax..

If we can hire the best manager and have the best team on the pitch, we can definitely hire competent people who don't cook the books. If there's nothing in the books, we have nothing to worry about. Oh and we have money to hire the best lawyers as well!

Some people prefer the tactility and flexibility of paper, especially as it’s a known quantity and a medium they’ve operated with for many years. If those papers are ours then I guess Pannick will prefer operating that way, and like a chef with his knives he will want it ‘just so’ in his workplace, so he can perform to his best. It’s his case to run as he sees fit.

Things are more digitalised now, but it’s not obligatory upon the person conducting the case, although they will still need to use that platform more widely in the hearing, such as with witnesses.

Don’t think there’s any grandstanding, as it looks a bit daft and anachronistic imo.

Maybe they know emails can be hacked so only use paper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.