PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

This like most things will settle down and our legal team will get to work and we will get back to the football, they have already played their hand while City still have too. They know nothing will happen but need to slow us down as we are too good on and off the park and the dinosaur clubs aint that attractive a buy with City so dominant. This has and will further galvanise the team, club and fans and will make City and all connected to it stronger and more determent than ever to win. Whats the alternative be like spuds and arsenal or take the old elite on a wipe the floor with them, thats the road City are taking and its going to end i feel very very well.

“Yes City broke the rules, but the rules protected the old elite”

@117 M34 mate this is the headline from Martin Samuel’s article on this, published on the website at 6.15pm tonight so likely in the print version of The Times in the morning. Just gonna read it now …

Subheadline:
“FFP has been perverted in order to shore up the dominance of Manchester United and Liverpool”
Yep, it’s a good article

Reactions: Bez
Bless them. Wanted a few likes so needed to mention little old city. Hope we are keeping note of these tossers who aren't hiding their bias.
Who the fuck are BetVictor? Fucking wankers the lot of them.

Siege mentality and I hope the players and Pep are feeling the same; with a point to prove to the PL - the same organisation we have made significantly more watchable/profitable; who are now choosing to throw us under the bus, to defer a regulator, at the behest of the hateful 8! Ironically we are the only team of the “top 6” who were in support of a regulator. Fuck ‘em all!

Cheat when we’re winning..
We only cheat when we’re winning!

As a fan of another team, I find this very interesting. But what strikes me after reading a lot of this thread is that there's a lot of blame-game going on here. I've read a lot of blame towards other clubs, the FA and PL, but very few, if any, are talking about the real case and the substance in the accusations. If there's done something wrong, which the enquiry will find out, surely there has to be consequences?
Just as a polite way of jogging your memory, never forget that this whole charade was brought in to appease the disbanded G14 cartel.
It’s fundamentally flawed and will be shown to be the scandal that exposes their greed.

Bring it on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.