PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Well this conspiracy (and that what it is) to cause terminal reputational damage to the brand Manchester City FC and ADUG as party to it is like saying Mcdonalds use minced cat meat from Vietnam in their burgers. If unsubstantiated the accuser would be bankrupted. Our response if muted will be interpreted as guilt.
Our response will be through solicitors, and barristers, the best there are to defeat it, shouting about it achieves nothing. It has to be defeated in the hearing or court rooms. As it will.

A couple of random thoughts.
UEFA /CAS - Our refusal to co-operate and holding back all our evidence, I know we said it was because of leaks. Wonder if really we were laying a big elephant trap for UEFA and were somewhat dissapointed when CAS said we don't want your evidence because we won't be looking at it due to time barring.
So have laid the same trap for the Premier league and kept our evidence back for the independant commitee to see and expose the P/L . After all if we'd given it all to UEFA/P/L we may have been found innocent but it would have been on the quiet.
As I say it's just random thoughts, but makes more sense to me than we were fraudulent for years and incompetant with it and think we can bluster our way out., that really makes no sense.

To what end?

I wonder if they chose this year aswell due to the fact its looking unlikely we will win the league? It would be embarrassing for the PL if we won it whilst under investigation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.