PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

And if the BBC could get any worse with its constant insinuations and lies about City they are now trying to defend the theiving Portugese piece of shit for "morally saving" football. Where were the BBC morals regarding Jimmy Savile and Huw Edwards? Oh yes, they were swept under the carpet.

Anyhow, here's the article

Man City case 'moral reward' for Football Leaks hacker, lawyer claims - https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/articles/c74852evz50o
I use the bbc trash site for weather and fixtures. That’s pretty much it. They are a complete moral cesspit, I am a lefty but would be happy for them bastards to enter the big bad free market with no public funded license for the absolute dross they broadcast.

I think the mood of the thread is that we've got this, but as nobody knows anything we might as well just keep talking over the same issues repeatedly.

It's reassuring, but we do sound like a bunch of old women (no offence @Eccles Blue ;-)).
None taken. I AM an old woman. As long as you don’t say I haven’t got a sense of humour! ;-) :-)

There was an article this morning stating that the Rags may invest £1.5 billion in a new stadium to replace the shithole, given they already have the best part of £1 billion of debt then this is a huge figure. Now I understand the argument that if all goes to their plan the increased crowds will help fund the project. But how is that any different to owner investment, our owners pumped money into the club with a medium term plan to grow the club, increase revenues and build the brand.

In essence how is it any different, both clubs wanting to invest for the future prosperity of the club but one is ok and the other leads to the shit storm we have had to endure.
It's obviously different.
It's yyyooounited.
A national treasure.
The premier league needs a successful Manchester yyyyooountited apparently

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.