PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Complaint to Home of Roan Incoming

"Man City case 'moral reward' for Football Leaks hacker, lawyer claims".

The above headline echoes the purpose of this article, which is clearly intended to defend a convicted extortionist whose corrupted evidence was comprehensively exposed by CAS two years ago after it was misused by UEFA to charge Manchester City with sponsorship wrongdoing under pressure from its elite rivals . Those same teams now control the Premier League, forcing it to repeat their earlier failed attempt to damage City using the identical doctored emails and once again relying on the full-throated support of your Sports Editor Dan Roan to endorse their blatantly racist, anti-arab media narratives . This outrageous piece is just the latest example of his many attempts to smear the club following his permanent banning by them in 2018 for lying about Patrick Vieira. Over the years he has abused his position by enthusiastically promoting every element of the redshirt cartel's relentless anti-City propaganda campaign as it moved from 'state ownership' to 'financial doping' to 'sportswashing' and now the 'dirty cheating oil club ' slur. When these current confected charges are again dismissed as baseless the BBC will surely have to answer for his conduct (and that of subordinates under his direction) in nearly a decade of disgracefully biased reporting about Man City by our national broadcaster and the reputational damage it has unjustly inflicted as a result.

(This complaint is copied to Lisa Nandy MP Secretary of State for Culture Media and Sport
I was just about to write about this piece of shit Roan and that article but this is a much better message I could ever write. I read the first 4 or 5 sentences and couldn't read any more. I seriously think the club needs to take this vile piece of rats dropping to the fuckin cleaners when all this is over(amongst others obs) but this guy more than anyone. He's head of sport at the so called impartial bastions of all that is fair..the BBC..(BENT BASTARD CUNTS) and he puts out to the public and the public believe this absolute twat! Ruin him City, please. P.S Soz about language but he boils my piss.

The above headline echoes the purpose of this article, which is clearly intended to defend a convicted extortionist whose corrupted evidence was comprehensively exposed by CAS two years ago after it was misused by UEFA to charge Manchester City with sponsorship wrongdoing under pressure from its elite rivals . Those same teams now control the Premier League, forcing it to repeat their earlier failed attempt to damage City using the identical doctored emails and once again relying on the full-throated support of your Sports Editor Dan Roan to endorse their blatantly racist, anti-arab media narratives . This outrageous piece is just the latest example of his many attempts to smear the club following his permanent banning by them in 2018 for lying about Patrick Vieira. Over the years he has abused his position by enthusiastically promoting every element of the redshirt cartel's relentless anti-City propaganda campaign as it moved from 'state ownership' to 'financial doping' to 'sportswashing' and now the 'dirty cheating oil club ' slur. When these current confected charges are again dismissed as baseless the BBC will surely have to answer for his conduct (and that of subordinates under his direction) in nearly a decade of disgracefully biased reporting about Man City by our national broadcaster and the reputational damage it has unjustly inflicted as a result.

(This complaint is copied to Lisa Nandy MP Secretary of State for Culture Media and Sport
Very good sir.
SM should buy the BBC and shut it down, it’s paedophile central and a disgraceful corporation .

Sent his boss :)

This email says you were going to kill your wife. It looks very much like you are a murderer?

I call my first witness….the wife.

You won’t want to read Barney “Grinning Beards” Ronay’s latest efforts either!

Incredible how the British media will happily portray a convicted extortionist (Pinto) and an openly fascist supporter (Tebas) as bastions of virtue, just because of their stance on City.
The media judge City on the principles of the medieval dipping stool test. If we drown we are innocent. If we survive we are guilty.

Oh for fuck’s sake!

I’ve been flicking through YouTube shorts and i do not know why but stopped at a clip of Camelgob on a Rag channel saying
“I could have 2 more medals, which means 8 premier leagues, shine them up for me, shine up them medals”

Milking it and acting up for 13yro old kids like some gangster

He’s a ****’s ****!

For the love of god, please, please let us be innocent

I’d rather nail my balls to a sinking ship than let him have more medals

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.