PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

LOL. I hope that's an ironic reply. The prospect of relegation was never a serious option, more a piece of media sensationalism.

To be expelled from the PL, or suffer something like a 70 point deduction, we'd have to have committed a very serious, wide ranging and deliberate deception against the PL, UEFA, our auditor and our commercial partners. Quite simply, we haven't done that.

If we had I'd be very shocked and would have little sympathy for those who orchestrated that.

As I said, the very worst case scenario is that we'd be in a similar position to Everton, with the the IC finding that the bulk of the Etihad sponsorship was falsely included in our revenues. In that case we could be found to have exceeded the PL PSR maximum allowable loss by a similar sum when the figures for the impacted years were re-evaluated. I seriously doubt that's going to be the case though.
So we won't be playing Hyde United any time soon. Damn.

Oh for fuck’s sake!

I’ve been flicking through YouTube shorts and i do not know why but stopped at a clip of Camelgob on a Rag channel saying
“I could have 2 more medals, which means 8 premier leagues, shine them up for me, shine up them medals”

Milking it and acting up for 13yro old kids like some gangster

He’s a ****’s ****!

For the love of god, please, please let us be innocent

I’d rather nail my balls to a sinking ship than let him have more medals
He’s as thick as pig shit. While City have won 2 PL titles during his career as a United player, the Rags finished 7th in the second of those title-winning seasons so what makes the **** think he’d get a winners medal for that?

If we disguised equity funding as sponsorship (or however it's phrased) and somehow persuaded everyone to lie/ keep quiet

Realistically how much sporting advantage did we actually gain.

My recollection is that we failed the early FFP requirements regardless

Last edited:
Oh for fuck’s sake!

I’ve been flicking through YouTube shorts and i do not know why but stopped at a clip of Camelgob on a Rag channel saying
“I could have 2 more medals, which means 8 premier leagues, shine them up for me, shine up them medals”

Milking it and acting up for 13yro old kids like some gangster

He’s a ****’s ****!

For the love of god, please, please let us be innocent

I’d rather nail my balls to a sinking ship than let him have more medals
What, quacker face being bitter?

Again?

These ex red mardarses really are a great source of entertainment.

Incredible how the British media will happily portray a convicted extortionist (Pinto) and an openly fascist supporter (Tebas) as bastions of virtue, just because of their stance on City.
Is anyone surprised when they called uefa an upstanding organisation when we went to CAS over the champions league ban,yet they were then a disgraceful and corrupt organisation when Liverpool fans wanted compensation after the Paris champions league final..

I was just about to write about this piece of shit Roan and that article but this is a much better message I could ever write. I read the first 4 or 5 sentences and couldn't read any more. I seriously think the club needs to take this vile piece of rats dropping to the fuckin cleaners when all this is over(amongst others obs) but this guy more than anyone. He's head of sport at the so called impartial bastions of all that is fair..the BBC..(BENT BASTARD CUNTS) and he puts out to the public and the public believe this absolute twat! Ruin him City, please. P.S Soz about language but he boils my piss.
Bent Bastard Cunts is okay, but I prefer Bullshitting Biased Cocksuckers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.