PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

all very strange this 6 point business, certainly not enough to relegate us, infact it would hardly impact our season,recoverable over a two week period if other results went our way, ok it may have been 10 points if dished out at a hearing but still 10 is recoverable
Speaking about the god damn awful BBC, does everyone still have a licence. I'm seriously considering not bothering, sick to death of funding this organisation
The only people I know who have a licence are those afraid of a salesman knocking on their door.

The MuEN are finding it difficult to not to hit the vinegar strokes early.

Embarrassing coverage which has found us guilty already.

Every single media outlet has pumped the line we must be guilty since this shit show first broke. They did the same with the European charges. They are cunts. I sincerely hope we are found totally innocent and then go after every one of them.

Every single media outlet has pumped the line we must be guilty since this shit show first broke. They did the same with the European charges. They are cunts. I sincerely hope we are found totally innocent and then go after every one of them.
Me too.

Sue every fucker for reputation damage.

The last paragraph of the article is interesting:

"In 2023, as a separate trial in Paris, Pinto also received a six-month suspended sentence after admitting to illegally accessing confidential information on PSG."

If PSG or the French authorities prosecuted Pinto for this, why didn't City or our authorities do the same? If Pinto illegally accessed information about United, Liverpool, Arsenal or the Premier League there would have been a prosecution. We know that there's one rule for a certain set of clubs, one rule for the others and a totally different set of rules for us and a set that certainly doesn't defend us whatsoever.
He did hack those clubs, along with a number of others across Europe, didn’t he?

I’m hoping, similar to the CAS verdict, that I switch to SSN as Warnock tells the world that we’re guilty as charged, only for the presenter to have to spell it out to him that we were found not guilty and only guilty of non-cooperation.

The point when he realised that we were innocent, and that he was an absolute dumb fuck, was priceless.

The MuEN are finding it difficult to not to hit the vinegar strokes early.

Embarrassing coverage which has found us guilty already.
I had to stop following the MEN City Twitter account recently, just because every other post was speculating/fantasising about our prospective punishment. No tweets as far as I could see defending us or even reserving judgement. With “friends” like that, who needs enemies?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.