PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Fucking hell ....the Mirror! No wonder I don't read the fucking thing.
It makes for amusing reading

Todays headlines include:
Pep made me cry & how Arteta freed me by Gabby Jesus
&
I managed City for one game & Pep was furious by Mikel Arteta

Tomorrow’s headlines ought to float your boat tho, as I believe they’re linking us with a January transfer of Tony Martial ;)

If you got £100 every time you said “banana” and £10 every time you said “orange” you would say banana all the time.

This is social media and increasing regular media.

That’s all it is. You won’t change it so try not to keep saying “OMG look what they have said now” that’s what they want. Look at the length of this thread for your answer.

Footy is very tribal and rival fans are desperate to see us found guilty. There are more rival fans than City fans. The media write what is popular not what is true. You must know this by now, why get triggered? All it does is feed them.

Do you think, even if we had never been charged, that rival fans would not bait us? We are the number one target because we win everything. It’s off the scale because we are accused of cheating. If Forest were the best team England had ever seen, they would be baited. It comes with the territory.

This is the World we live in and it’s shit.

It’s all bananas. It’s not meant to be fair any more.

Enjoy the verdict.
No wonder this case is constipated with overdose of potassium

Best one yet so far is my mate said yous will have an asterisk beside everything we have won.
Replied back not an asterisk.You mental fuckers.That will sort us out.
You should’ve said, i like that portable little **** but you can keep that fat **** obelix with you

It makes for amusing reading

Todays headlines include:
Pep made me cry & how Arteta freed me by Gabby Jesus
&
I managed City for one game & Pep was furious by Mikel Arteta

Tomorrow’s headlines ought to float your boat tho, as I believe they’re linking us with a January transfer of Tony Martial ;)

Alternative headlines could have been:

It’s my 3rd season & I’ve still won fuck all by Gabby Jesus
Or
I had 100% losing record managing City by Mikel Arteta.

Alternative headlines could have been:

It’s my 3rd season & I’ve still won fuck all by Gabby Jesus
Or
I had 100% losing record managing City by Mikel Arteta.
Arteta- I’m also a lead singer in a band called “Lego Head “

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.