PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Jordan always refers back to the post office case whenever stefan states that the prem league need to prove that a conspiracy has taken place. He is obviously letting everyone know that conspiracies do happen. Problem with those comparisons is, it took a while, but when in the correct forum that post office conspiracy was unpicked by real hard evidence which is hard to refute on. The city case is based on a handful of emails which are probably alot more simplier to refute.

He isn't there to change Jordans mind, just to stae the facts to counter what Jordan says.Agree though it's a bit tedious now though because nothing will change for months, but as long as TS want to keep repeating the same thing it will carry on.Then again same could be said of this thread.
Because of the comments on here I just went and listened to the interview
I thought Stefan came across very well
If you look at the smug look on Jordan’s face it looks like he’s eating a bitter lemon constantly over talking - Tosser
Well done Stephan

I have lurked in the background and followed the conversations for a long while now. Not sure why I thought to join in now, but here I am.

Interesting thoughts. The idea of moving money around and funnelling foreign currency in through a single account isn't so fanciful, many companies do this as a way of protecting the value of their cash.

In fact (and you may already know this) a couple of the emails refer to these ideas. There is one which mentions a payment from Etisalat to ADUG and another which mentions moving money between accounts (albeit GBP to Euros) to hedge against currency fluctuations.
Not surprised.
I know when trading as a company with another currency one will receive over a period of time then banks will give a constant rate for that currency. That is they take the exchange rate risk.

That wouldn't work on the radio, but if you could go back to 10:55, would you consider interrupting and dealing with SJ's points?

Or are you happy with how it went?
Yes, generally happy. Not possible to deal with all his points in such a forum, on his show, with a host and a break coming up. I am only able to choose which points to deal with and how.

Do you debate by simply talking over someone?

He doesn't know what he's talking about and Stefan knows it's a waste of time even trying to argue with him. He suggests City are being obstructive, that there are examples of large scale fraud or conspiracies/scandals (Enron and the Post Office) and his obsession with our owners being dodgy means he concludes we must be guilty. I would have liked Stefan to ask him how many other scandals of such nature he can name...there's a reason these things stick in the mind, and that's because they don't happen very fucking often!

As Stefan says, if we were trying to get away with something it would be incredibly odd to have been willing to take it this far. There weren't inconsistencies at CAS, I don't believe Jordan has ever read that decision - not in any depth. He still thinks we were guilty but for loopholes and that the fine amounts to guilt in any case.
Don't forget all of the charges at Cas were time-barred according to the simple one.

What I love most about the PL is they let Thaksin take over and nearly ruin the club and would have just left us to go bankrupt, but as soon as investment comes in and brings money into the team and league it’s cheating.

Should a shoddly run establishment
He'd have never taken us bankrupt. He buried good fortune Crystals all around the pitch

Yes, generally happy. Not possible to deal with all his points in such a forum, on his show, with a host and a break coming up. I am only able to choose which points to deal with and how.

Do you debate by simply talking over someone?
He didn't like your reply so him and White just butted in and started speaking very loudly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.