PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

So the magic hat video, have I listened correctly that he is stating that we did not provide UEFA with the evidence for our defence but UEFA were confident to just run with the stolen emails?

Here is me thinking all along that the 'no evidence' from CAS report was that UEFA had nothing to support the email claims.
I always thought that the accuser had to prove the allegations. How wrong was I.

So magic hat is suggesting that anyone can point the finger at anyone and do little more than that!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what's going on with Arsenal fans. They seem to be suffering from some form of communal delusion. Mind you, they share it with their manager, players and executives. Something in the water, maybe?
Its what trying to compete with us does to fan bases. It destroyed liverpools fan base and turned them even worse than what they were. Its doing exactly the same to arsenal fans. They simply can't cope with the ongoing pressure going toe to toe with City brings - especially when you add into that they so far always come out second best.

Its what trying to compete with us does to fan bases. It destroyed liverpools fan base and turned them even worse than what they were. Its doing exactly the same to arsenal fans. They simply can't cope with the ongoing pressure going toe to toe with City brings - especially when you add into that they so far always come out second best.
Indeed. One look at RAWK, and the Manchester City thread title, will tell you that we have broken them. Of course, they are currently touring 'TOTL', as they often have, but that thread is a snakepit of lies, excuses, and venom, shrouded in how insignificant we are, and how they are absolutely not bothered by our success. Arsenal are heading down the same route because it is the hope that kills you, especially when you began supporting your team during the times of success that are no more.

So the magic hat video, have I listened correctly that he is stating that we did not provide UEFA with the evidence for our defence but UEFA were confident to just run with the stolen emails?

Here is me thinking all along that the 'no evidence' from CAS report was that UEFA had nothing to support the email claims.
I always thought that the accuser had to prove the allegations. How wrong was I.

So magic hat is suggesting that anyone can point the finger at anyone and do little more than that!
Well it worked well in the Salem Witch trials. Unless you were a woman of course.

Are people actually listening to that crap BTW? I will never in a million years understand why, regardless of any justification.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.