PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Well it worked well in the Salem Witch trials. Unless you were a woman of course.

Are people actually listening to that crap BTW? I will never in a million years understand why, regardless of any justification.
Just intrigued, trying to see all possible views other than stefan.
There isn't any, lesson learned.

Yes it sounds very plausible that our huge team of legal experts have been diligently working on this case for four years and have now decided to offer no defence to virtually all the charges. Apparently we didn’t even offer a defence to some allegations we have already successfully defended at CAS. Oh dear.
And the word is ‘Response’, not ‘defence’. It is a civil matter, a case alleging breach of contract.

I believe this Twitter account. Seem legit to me. Also I've got some exclusive in court footage of us and our legal team...

It's not looking good lads...

hq720.jpg

I don't know what's going on with Arsenal fans. They seem to be suffering from some form of communal delusion. Mind you, they share it with their manager, players and executives. Something in the water, maybe?
Arsenal fans - deflecting their embarrassing, abject failure in terms of success and bottle, by developing this strange superiority complex and pretending they're a major player. Having a good spell and currently a very good team - but won nothing and you'd have thought a bit of humility would be a better choice.

Magic twat totally distorts and twists the CAS evidence. For example both sides accepted the emails were authentic (apart from the one which was two mails spliced together). He claims this means both sides accepted the emails implied some sort of wrongdoing. This is total bollocks.
jesus, who jumps to a conclusion like that? a mental case that's who

All this to get Liverpool and United in the champions league and the funny thing is united still won't be in the champions league. It will be Newcastle/Villa/Spurs in their place instead lol.

Magic twat totally distorts and twists the CAS evidence. For example both sides accepted the emails were authentic (apart from the one which was two mails spliced together). He claims this means both sides accepted the emails implied some sort of wrongdoing. This is total bollocks.
It all makes perfect sense if you completely avoid reading and understanding the CAS judgement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.