PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Never has a sport made such effort to keep outsiders from coming in.

'Jobs for the boys' all over the place, and no one willing to lose their gig by calling out allsorts of issues within the sport.

Rotten to the core, and I'm a huge follower of the sport.
That first sentence..very simple but very well worded.

I don't do Twitter. But from the snippets I get on here Arsenal fans seem more obsessed than any other club on this, despite being uncompetitive and having nothing at stake if we are found guilty. Weird bunch.
Stonesy absolutely bodied them. In their minds, they were sailing past Watford services with three points and the League in the bag when JS scored. It is another scar in their psyche and hence weeks of boiled piss.

One tweet from a deluded Tarquin and some people are panicking and believing this shit. It's like their taking part in a Chinese fire drill with the confusion and chaos that a tweet like that would cause.

Take a deep breath chaps, it's just another sad wind up to get you at it.
Nothing will be leaked to anybody during the case, no matter where the lawyers football affinities lie. The thick gooners will have knocked one out about it though, lol

I think they might actually be worse than the Scousers. At least those cunts win stuff.
As well as the delight they’ve taken in Rodri’s injury, they were taking the piss out of Haaland when his mate died and wishing Gündoğan’s unborn child dies recently.

They say it’s justified because we’re xenophobic for taking the piss out of Arteta for using Just For Men and because we’re racist towards Saka because we take the piss out of him for limping every game.

Their fanbase is fucking demented.

If Abu Dhabi were using City for sports washing then it’s been an absolute disaster as before City who had really heard of Abu Dhabi?
Before 2008, the last time I’d ever thought about the UAE was when they competed in the 1990 World Cup and I completed their team in the sticker album.

I knew more about Samoa as a country than UAE before our takeover.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.