PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Like the “substantial” one UEFA used at CAS
Think the level of evidence by both parties is a lot higher then at CAS which was just a 3 day trail (that finished slightly early).

In the same way we can clearly laugh at Arsenal fans claiming we provided no evidence. We have to accept that PL have larger amount of evidence, you can argue over credible etc.

But if you think they just have what CAS have, you are wrong

Think the level of evidence by both parties is a lot higher then at CAS which was just a 3 day trail (that finished slightly early).

In the same way we can clearly laugh at Arsenal fans claiming we provided no evidence. We have to accept that PL have larger amount of evidence, you can argue over credible etc.

Clearly.

Yet not one person from that cartel sieve of a governing body has leaked it in over 5 years? Doubtful, and there have been plenty of comings and goings of the PL directors in that time.

Surely if the PL won this finished case they they would have announced it by now? It makes little sense for them not too.

Yet not one person from that cartel sieve of a governing body has leaked it in over 5 years? Doubtful, and there have been plenty of comings and goings of the PL directors in that time.

I am a City fan and I think we will be found innocent, but I also think we have to be balanced.

There is clearly more being discussed in this case then at CAS.

Our lawyers have agreed to the time frame for the hearing, must think that PL evidence must be at least 2 weeks worth, CAS was 1 day.

As to the question is their a whistleblower or significant credible evidence, we won’t know until after this case as it is confidential until we get the written judgement, so I wouldn’t say there is not one.

However, you are right no one has got public and would take a level of professionalism from the PL and red cartel beyond what they have done before, not to be shouting about it in the press.

But they have very good legal representation who will have advised the best way to do it.

There’s nothing wrong with being confident, I genuinely believe as in all cases we are going in on the basis that it is more likely we have not done it and so PL will need to have good evidence.

But until we actually know what they have (and they obviously have something to show as do we). Then we have no assurance.

I somehow think my point has got lost with people saying we have no defence to certain points, that would be very unlikely at this point.

I am a City fan and I think we will be found innocent, but I also think we have to be balanced.

There is clearly more being discussed in this case then at CAS.

Our lawyers have agreed to the time frame for the hearing, must think that PL evidence must be at least 2 weeks worth, CAS was 1 day.

As to the question is their a whistleblower or significant credible evidence, we won’t know until after this case as it is confidential until we get the written judgement, so I wouldn’t say there is not one.

However, you are right no one has got public and would take a level of professionalism from the PL and red cartel beyond what they have done before, not to be shouting about it in the press.

But they have very good legal representation who will have advised the best way to do it.

There’s nothing wrong with being confident, I genuinely believe as in all cases we are going in on the basis that it is more likely we have not done it and so PL will need to have good evidence.

But until we actually know what they have (and they obviously have something to show as do we). Then we have no assurance.

I somehow think my point has got lost with people saying we have no defence to certain points, that would be very unlikely at this point.
All evidence is submitted prior to the hearing, city will have known what they had or didnt have prior to going in, they have to know to be able to prepare a defence,, same as the pl will know all we have.

This Twitter page providing daily ‘leaks’ from the hearing is following the Magic Hat formula of turning up the gas on each post.

Magic hat started out with posts that we are guilty, them to improve on engagement and followers ramped it up to us being relegated. Then had to ramp it up further to being relegated to bottom of the pyramid. Then it was banned from returning for years. Then it was owners must sell. Then it was nobody will give evidence. Then it was clubs not spending this summer so they can mop up the players city are forced to sell etc etc etc.

Everyday is more sensationalised all for engagement.

Both are absolute fantasists.

This Twitter page providing daily ‘leaks’ from the hearing is following the Magic Hat formula of turning up the gas on each post.

Magic hat started out with posts that we are guilty, them to improve on engagement and followers ramped it up to us being relegated. Then had to ramp it up further to being relegated to bottom of the pyramid. Then it was banned from returning for years. Then it was owners must sell. Then it was nobody will give evidence. Then it was clubs not spending this summer so they can mop up the players city are forced to sell etc etc etc.

Everyday is more sensationalised all for engagement.

Both are absolute fantasists.

Prophets of doom, some might say.

Is it classed as evidence or allegations?

Surely if the PL won this finished case they they would have announced it by now? It makes little sense for them not too.
Saturday's game is off, we have been relegated and are playing Maine Road FC at Brantingham Rd on Wednesday night 7:30, you had better get there early.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.