PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

you know that's not what i meant.

Do you honestly think that any blue thinks we're owned by Etihad? when i said "we're owned and sponsored. they're just sponsored." i was obviously referring to the UAE. i clearly meant that our ownership and main sponsors originate in the UAE whereas with Arsenal its only their sponsors that are from the UAE.

i doubt anyone else failed to get that.
We are owned by Sheikh Mansour 75pc and SilverLake 25pc(approx). I get your drift but it is wrong to use a broad phrase like UAE ownership unless you believe that Sheikh Mansour is not allowed to invest his personal wealth where he wants. It is a nuance but an important one.

I really hope the people of Manchester boycott John Bishop’s gigs after his poisonous tirade against City on TalkSPORT today. His comments saying clubs and rival fans should boycott games against City were despicable, especially as he lives in Manchester. His claim that: “There are 115 charges so we must have done something” showed him to be a total moron. It’s always funny when the mask slips from people like him.

I don't get how that man has had a career, he's not even funny. He talks at a snails pace in his dribbling scouse accent and just tells random stories that are fucking boring.

He wasn’t joking either. There were no caveats and he came across as angry and bitter. Listen to it on catchup. Pure poison.
He's probably still bitter that Jason Manford phoned him up during our 2014 title-winning parade and got thousands of fans to sing the "Steve Gerrard slipped on his fucking arse" song at the ****!

Prefer to puke in my morning brew mate
You are right of course but his comments were shocking because of the tone he used. He just went into an angry rant in the middle of a jokey conversation. He was asked about his team LFC and went off at a tangent about City.It was a surprise given the context. It was pure hatred.

I don't get how that man has had a career, he's not even funny. He talks at a snails pace in his dribbling scouse accent and just tells random stories that are fucking boring.

Me neither. He's as funny as most scousers which is not funny at all except in their empty heads. Some idiot years ago started the myth all scousers are witty and have a great sense of humour, they've lived off that lie ever since.

You are right of course but his comments were shocking because of the tone he used. He just went into an angry rant in the middle of a jokey conversation. He was asked about his team LFC and went off at a tangent about City.It was a surprise given the context. It was pure hatred.
Egged on by Stelling. I notice Stelling said afterwards ‘John said City could be innocent or guilty’ - forgetting that Bishop had said PL teams and supporters should boycott playing / going to watch their team play City.

The whole City must be guilty cause there are so many charges agenda run by Talksport with no recourse to potential innocence seems to skirt very close to legal boundaries.

And when LFC caused EVERY English club to be banned by UEFA for 5 years, because of Heysel, did the other clubs stop playing them ? Or did they ask them for compensation ?. Never let a dipper try to adopt the moral high ground...

If we want to talk about sports washing that has to be one of the biggest examples out there. It's like it's been erased from the famous history the scousers love so much. Nobody ever fucking mentions it even on its anniversary. The biggest stain and disgrace in the history of football committed by those scumbags. Never, ever should they lecture anybody on anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.