PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Yes again this is it. The case against us is dead in the water. UEFAs case was a sham and so is this. They can spin as much as they want - it will spin literally 360° and guess what end up back where it started . . .

Agreed, with the proviso that nobody can ever be sure of any outcome. It's certainly an uphill battle for the PL, though. And we know how they usually end.

We’re owned by Etihad? News to me and everyone else in here I expect.

you know that's not what i meant.

Do you honestly think that any blue thinks we're owned by Etihad? when i said "we're owned and sponsored. they're just sponsored." i was obviously referring to the UAE. i clearly meant that our ownership and main sponsors originate in the UAE whereas with Arsenal its only their sponsors that are from the UAE.

i doubt anyone else failed to get that.

"Genocide washing" I believe is much more of a disgusting Money grubbing exercise than any alleged sportswashing bullshit. Strange the press or media morons never mention it.
thats a good point, whilst rwanda has rebuilt itself to an extent it is still listed in the top 10 worst countries for human rights.

this point is probably best used as a response to any arsenal fan that references sportswashing

I’ve been very confident about the outcome up to now but just heard some Scouse “comedian” say as we’ve been charged with 115 charges we must be guilty of some and the other teams should stop playing us!

Was great whilst it lasted.

I’ve been very confident about the outcome up to now but just heard some Scouse “comedian” say as we’ve been charged with 115 charges we must be guilty of some and the other teams should stop playing us!

Perhaps they should all refuse to play LFC as their shirts advertise a company that has been found guilty of laundering money for terrorists organisations?

Week 4 of the Trial of the Century.

Let's imagine the scene in one of those plush suites inside the NDRC. We have PL Lawyer speaking and Panel Member.

PL Lawyer: My I refer the panel to Item 1, the alleged email from Mr Pearce on the 1 April 2012.
Panel Member: Is this the item you referred us to 12 times in week 1,18 times in week 2 and 28 times in week 3 ?
PL Lawyer: Yes, correct Mr Pearce's alleged email.
Panel Member: In relation to what charge is this concerning?
PL Lawyer: This is in relation to the grass cutting non compliance charge for 2013-2014.
PL Member: How ?
PL Lawyer: Let's not get too bogged down with any specifics of the email, as we believe it illustrates the malevolent disregard for the PL rules that permeated the executives of MCFC. An attitude of contempt for the rules which led to a complete disregard of the grass cutting regulations.
PL Member: Oh Christ Almighty, not again, what time is Lunch ?

Last edited:

I wonder what his views on prejudicial lies in the media about Hillsborough are.

I really hope the people of Manchester boycott John Bishop’s gigs after his poisonous tirade against City on TalkSPORT today. His comments saying clubs and rival fans should boycott games against City were despicable, especially as he lives in Manchester. His claim that: “There are 115 charges so we must have done something” showed him to be a total moron. It’s always funny when the mask slips from people like him.

I wonder what his views on prejudicial lies in the media about Hillsborough are.
And when LFC caused EVERY English club to be banned by UEFA for 5 years, because of Heysel, did the other clubs stop playing them ? Or did they ask them for compensation ?. Never let a dipper try to adopt the moral high ground...

I really hope the people of Manchester boycott John Bishop’s gigs after his poisonous tirade against City on TalkSPORT today. His comments saying clubs and rival fans should boycott games against City were despicable, especially as he lives in Manchester. His claim that: “There are 115 charges so we must have done something” showed him to be a total moron. It’s always funny when the mask slips from people like him.
What a scouse twat. Saw him at O2 once. Won't be again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.