PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

We are owned by Sheikh Mansour 75pc and SilverLake 25pc(approx). I get your drift but it is wrong to use a broad phrase like UAE ownership unless you believe that Sheikh Mansour is not allowed to invest his personal wealth where he wants. It is a nuance but an important one.
completely disagree

the context was that city get tarred with sportswashing, yet arsenal do not.

i used the phrase "originate in the UAE" i never said we were owned by the UAE.

i fully understand our ownership model thank you very much. it really shouldn't be this big a deal.

Week 4 of the Trial of the Century.

Let's imagine the scene in one of those plush suites inside the NDRC. We have PL Lawyer speaking and Panel Member.

PL Lawyer: My I refer the panel to Item 1, the alleged email from Mr Pearce on the 1 April 2012.
Panel Member: Is this the item you referred us to 12 times in week 1,18 times in week 2 and 28 times in week 3 ?
PL Lawyer: Yes, correct Mr Pearce's alleged email.
Panel Member: In relation to what charge is this concerning?
PL Lawyer: This is in relation to the grass cutting non compliance charge for 2013-2014.
PL Member: How ?
PL Lawyer: Let's not get too bogged down with any specifics of the email, as we believe it illustrates the malevolent disregard for the PL rules that permeated the executives of MCFC. An attitude of contempt for the rules which led to a complete disregard of the grass cutting regulations.
PL Member: Oh Christ Almighty, not again, what time is Lunch ?
Rules are there for City to pedantically observe.
All other clubs are either exempt or dealt with differently on a sliding scale of threat to the main PL clubs.

No problem there except reference to English Law elsewhere in the rules probably makes fairness an issue.

Me neither. He's as funny as most scousers which is not funny at all except in their empty heads. Some idiot years ago started the myth all scousers are witty and have a great sense of humour, they've lived off that lie ever since.

Scousers must be funny. After all, they always laugh at their own 'jokes'.

Many years ago, I sat in front of three inebriated scousers on a four-hour flight. Each one of them thought they were a comedian. Non-stop drivel for the whole flight. I had a headache after the flight as I spent so much time grinding my teeth. It was excruciating.

Egged on by Stelling. I notice Stelling said afterwards ‘John said City could be innocent or guilty’ - forgetting that Bishop had said PL teams and supporters should boycott playing / going to watch their team play City.

The whole City must be guilty cause there are so many charges agenda run by Talksport with no recourse to potential innocence seems to skirt very close to legal boundaries.
Stelling is a snidey little **** when it comes to City and the charges.

Egged on by Stelling. I notice Stelling said afterwards ‘John said City could be innocent or guilty’ - forgetting that Bishop had said PL teams and supporters should boycott playing / going to watch their team play City.

The whole City must be guilty cause there are so many charges agenda run by Talksport with no recourse to potential innocence seems to skirt very close to legal boundaries.
What Bishop said was City could be innocent or guilty but if you had 115 charges you must have done something. Sterling tried to backtrack. Just the usual distortion and dishonest coverage.

I expect this kind of spiteful ignorant vitriol from the rags and tarquins, but Bishop and Liverpool fans in particular should be wary of assuming guilt when the evidence might suggest otherwise.

I Prem League win since inception is their record ( asterisk req'd for Covid ) - hence the bitterness.

They are exactly the same as the rags and gooners imo.

Chronic entitlement issues topped off with jealousy. Blatant and obvious.

I really hope the people of Manchester boycott John Bishop’s gigs after his poisonous tirade against City on TalkSPORT today. His comments saying clubs and rival fans should boycott games against City were despicable, especially as he lives in Manchester. His claim that: “There are 115 charges so we must have done something” showed him to be a total moron. It’s always funny when the mask slips from people like him.
It would be the first time he has been funny.

Scousers must be funny. After all, they always laugh at their own 'jokes'.

Many years ago, I sat in front of three inebriated scousers on a four-hour flight. Each one of them thought they were a comedian. Non-stop drivel for the whole flight. I had a headache after the flight as I spent so much time grinding my teeth. It was excruciating.

Everybody gives them a wide berth wherever they're spotted. It's unfortunate if you're stuck somewhere you can't escape them, like a plane. They always appear to travel mob handed and their "Humour" is just them attempting to take the piss out anybody who isn't a scouser.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.