PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

If we want to talk about sports washing that has to be one of the biggest examples out there. It's like it's been erased from the famous history the scousers love so much. Nobody ever fucking mentions it even on its anniversary. The biggest stain and disgrace in the history of football committed by those scumbags. Never, ever should they lecture anybody on anything.
The 40th year anniversary is next year, let's see if they remember that.
I'm sure rival fans, who have never forgotten, will remind the entitled cunts!

What Bishop said was City could be innocent or guilty but if you had 115 charges you must have done something. Sterling tried to backtrack. Just the usual distortion and dishonest coverage.

That's odd he should say that because 14 Liverpool fans were convicted of manslaughter after Heysel and yet no one associated with Liverpool had done anything wrong.

Because I’m ignorant to how this all works, would todays decision against the PL have any bearing/insight into the “115” case will go or is it totally exclusive with minimal to no overlap

Because I’m ignorant to how this all works, would todays decision against the PL have any bearing/insight into the “115” case will go or is it totally exclusive with minimal to no overlap

Today's ruling is relevant to rules that were brought in after the time the 115 charges are alleged

I really hope the people of Manchester boycott John Bishop’s gigs after his poisonous tirade against City on TalkSPORT today. His comments saying clubs and rival fans should boycott games against City were despicable, especially as he lives in Manchester. His claim that: “There are 115 charges so we must have done something” showed him to be a total moron. It’s always funny when the mask slips from people like him.
Bishop is as funny as cancer. I heard his bitter bile on TS, I'm not surprised by him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.