PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Because I’m ignorant to how this all works, would todays decision against the PL have any bearing/insight into the “115” case will go or is it totally exclusive with minimal to no overlap

Totally exclusive with no overlap sadly, according to those who know a lot more than me on here.

Totally exclusive with no overlap sadly, according to those who know a lot more than me on here.
Not strictly true in a broad sense while the cases are not interlinked per se, it has been proven that the rules drawn up by the prem were unlawful and procedurally incorrect and also applied incorrectly to us which sows the seed and sets the precedent that indeed all rules by the current incumbent are subject to the same and this plus the failure of the leicester case may tumble the first dominoe.

Not strictly true in a broad sense while the cases are not interlinked per se, it has been proven that the rules drawn up by the prem were unlawful and procedurally incorrect and also applied incorrectly to us which sows the seed and sets the precedent that indeed all rules by the current incumbent are subject to the same and this plus the failure of the leicester case may tumble the first dominoe.

I think you meant the "current incompetent "

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.