PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

“Don’t think anyone thinks city will face a meaningful punishment. Owners even working at government level……..”

From a tarquin mate…..
If we had lost the case:

“We all knew you were dead to rights and now you’ll get your just punishment!”

Is it worth Lord Pannick and his team turning up tomorrow, I now expect the Premier League to wave the white flag and start negotiating our compensation claim.
Every allegation should now be null and void, heads should roll, the accusers should now be sucking our dicks.
Every media outlet should have a grovelling apology, every one of the cartel clubs should dedicate there next home programme showing our innocence.
I'd been slightly concerned with this hearing, fearing the worse but hoping for the best, now I know they've got jack shit on us and it's all been about derailing our progress
I've put in the City case we should seek at least £300 million for reputational damage, pay for our new stand and hotel, but thinking about it, I want £500 million and all the proper cheating bastards dealt with accordingly.

Is it worth Lord Pannick and his team turning up tomorrow, I now expect the Premier League to wave the white flag and start negotiating our compensation claim.
Every allegation should now be null and void, heads should roll, the accusers should now be sucking our dicks.
Every media outlet should have a grovelling apology, every one of the cartel clubs should dedicate there next home programme showing our innocence.
I'd been slightly concerned with this hearing, fearing the worse but hoping for the best, now I know they've got jack shit on us and it's all been about derailing our progress
I've put in the City case we should seek at least £300 million for reputational damage, pay for our new stand and hotel, but thinking about it, I want £500 million and all the proper cheating bastards dealt with accordingly.
Not to mention all the stress and shite us City fans have add to put up with. Free pies for everyone at the next home game

I’m assuming, now it’s been decided by an independent panel that the Premier League have acted in bad faith on the APT rules, the 115 charges will be thrown out immediately!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.