PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I’m assuming, now it’s been decided by an independent panel that the Premier League have acted in bad faith on the APT rules, the 115 charges will be thrown out immediately!
I doubt that will happen but hopefully their card will be marked and any claims they make treated with extreme skepticism.

The news today is not about the 115 charges against us by PL It's the verdict of our case against the PL which we've won hands down. See the other thread
Thanks for reply. Sorry, been a heck of a day in my non-City world, what’s the title of the other thread to look at please? Can’t seem to find it

The nature of the charges do not overlap, but the implicit findings of specific malice toward City in previous rule design and enforcement do overlap, even if it is not in an official manner.

The PL have been shown to have intentionally disadvantaged City and advantaged other clubs, which will shade analysis of proceedings moving forward.

It is likely one of the reasons the PL delayed release of the Tribunal decision.
Agreed. The bad faith of the PL and some of its clubs has been exposed in that Newcastle email for all to see. Judges may operate strictly on points of law but they are not stupid. It can't do City's ongoing case any harm. And that's even before we see the Tolmie bombshell emails.

What the premier league have done, aided and abetted by the cartel is in my opinion criminal. That should negate any bullshit charges they've hit us with as they've totally proved they're dishonest and working on behalf of our main competitors.
I do wonder about the legality of this sort of behaviour. That Newcastle email has more than a whiff of corruption about it.

Is it worth Lord Pannick and his team turning up tomorrow, I now expect the Premier League to wave the white flag and start negotiating our compensation claim.
Every allegation should now be null and void, heads should roll, the accusers should now be sucking our dicks.
Every media outlet should have a grovelling apology, every one of the cartel clubs should dedicate there next home programme showing our innocence.
I'd been slightly concerned with this hearing, fearing the worse but hoping for the best, now I know they've got jack shit on us and it's all been about derailing our progress
I've put in the City case we should seek at least £300 million for reputational damage, pay for our new stand and hotel, but thinking about it, I want £500 million and all the proper cheating bastards dealt with accordingly.
A tad premature, but I like your thinking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.