PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The decision on the case City brought against the league makes me think the 115 won't be as clear cut either.

I think everyone is expecting an either/or decision. It might be we're successful on defending ourselves against some charges and not on others.

Then comes the arguing over who actually won depending on which charges were proven, etc.
You might be right but the outcome is all that really matters with that one to the everyman, and crucially to us as fans. It's as simple as; IF City are given some sort of sporting sanction then the PL have won. IF City are not given any sporting sanction then City have won. Or at least, that's the way I see it after years of journalists and "media personalities" speculating about what punishment best fits us, the PL can not claim anything other than a sporting sanction as a win.

Anybody who tells you " We are dead funny, us...or We have the best sense of humour, us" are ckearly none of the above.. The best humour often comes with a healthy slice of self deprication.. a lot of scousers genuinely struggle with this aspect of life. Making many of them very "unfunny"
That self deprecation is part of our DNA, probably learnt when laughing at our own incompetence as we sank lower in the league.

Agreed. But City have spent four years gathering evidence on the corrupt relationships between the PL leadership and some club directors. That Newcastle email is the tip of a very large iceberg. City know what has been going on and so do a lot of very senior politicians who are introducing independent regulation. The game is up.
God, I hope you are right. “Clear and organised”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.