PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Not sure about how much interest this fiasco will have attracted to the constabularly, but it certainly seems that a number of deceitful bordering upon unlawful/ corrupt acts have taken place within the PL.

And if it could be shown that Masters acted unlawfully whilst exercising his role as CEO , by deliberately restricting Newcastle's sponsorship deals, then would that not constitute a criminal act ?

Perhaps GDM could advise, but presumably even that duplicitous **** and the PL aren't that fucking stupid ?
A bit harsh calling GDM a duplicitous ****!

I feel the gloves have come off, this is only the start. If City have irrefutable evidence of collusion between clubs, how can fair competition take place. Our wording tyranny of the majority is absolutely correct. How can executives stay in their roles.

To be honest some of it has a whiff of corruption. How can any CEO have private discussions with one group of shareholders about the financial affairs of another member. The Newcastle email shows at the very least he had conversations with ten other clubs about taking action to prevent investment at Newcastle. Did he include Newcastle in the loop? Also what is in the "disgraceful" emails Tolmie has mentioned. How much of this activity has been illegal. The ATP report suggests that Masters ignored his own legal advice and ended up with rules which breached competition law. Apparently Arsenal (who had big shareholder interest free loans) were tasked with drafting rules which had a direct negative financial impact on Newcastle and City.. And those rules breached competition law because they exempted shareholder loans. So who is going to investigate what has been going on at the Premier League?

It’s pure corruption. I’ve seen companies cleaned out by putting incompetent people in gatekeeper roles. It looked like they were shit but I was convinced of they acted corruptly.

Not sure about how much interest this fiasco will have attracted to the constabularly, but it certainly seems that a number of deceitful bordering upon unlawful/ corrupt acts have taken place within the PL.

And if it could be shown that Masters acted unlawfully whilst exercising his role as CEO , by deliberately restricting Newcastle's sponsorship deals, then would that not constitute a criminal act ?

Perhaps GDM could advise, but presumably even that duplicitous **** and the PL aren't that fucking stupid ?
It truly is ‘the tyranny of the majority’.
If you have a large majority, then you can do exactly what you want and remain totally unaccountable to anyone.
Dangle this bauble in front of the likes of Masters, and the inevitable follows quite rapidly.

@Pam once called me a rag. On the Isco thread, after the non-existent deal didn’t happen. Would have been about 8 years ago. I remember because it’s the only time.

I was amused, but still ever so slightly annoyed at the time that I never got an apology.

But that was all a long time ago, and I was probably a bit overly strident with @Pam after that for a bit, which was a bit childish, so apologies.

I remember @M18CTID coming to my rescue on that thread. My hero!

@Pam once called me a rag. On the Isco thread, after the non-existent deal didn’t happen. Would have been about 8 years ago. I remember because it’s the only time.

I was amused, but still ever so slightly annoyed at the time that I never got an apology.

But that was all a long time ago, and I was probably a bit overly strident with @Pam after that for a bit, which was a bit childish, so apologies.

I remember @M18CTID coming to my rescue on that thread. My hero!
It's a good job you don't hold a grudge.

Eight years ago you say...

Am I wrong or do I correctly remember Khaldoon saying ‘people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones’ rather ominously?
Stones have been thrown.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.