PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The decision on the case City brought against the league makes me think the 115 won't be as clear cut either.

I think everyone is expecting an either/or decision. It might be we're successful on defending ourselves against some charges and not on others.

Then comes the arguing over who actually won depending on which charges were proven, etc.

That's what I've been thinking from the start. As long as we stay in the PL, keep the titles and avoid a silly points deduction, over, say, 6 pts, the club and many fans will be reasonably satisfied.

But if we are punished in some manner, the PL and the media will claim we have lost.

The truth is, our rivals won't be happy if the most they achieve is something like a 6 point deduction, a big fine and a summer transfer ban.

That's what I've been thinking from the start. As long as we stay in the PL, keep the titles and avoid a silly points deduction, over, say, 6 pts, the club and many fans will be reasonably satisfied.

But if we are punished in some manner, the PL and the media will claim we have lost.

The truth is, our rivals won't be happy if the most they achieve is something like a 6 point deduction, a big fine and a summer transfer ban.
We have claimed we have irrefutable evidence of no wrong doing. If we get found guilty of anything bar non cooperation its a bad day for us imo.

We have claimed we have irrefutable evidence of no wrong doing. If we get found guilty of anything bar non cooperation its a bad day for us imo.

They can punish us for non-cooperation which won't be a big thing for the club and fans, provided the punishment is something like a fine and a 6 point deduction.

The decision on the case City brought against the league makes me think the 115 won't be as clear cut either.

I think everyone is expecting an either/or decision. It might be we're successful on defending ourselves against some charges and not on others.

Then comes the arguing over who actually won depending on which charges were proven, etc.

If we get any kind of sporting sanction and City accept it then I assume most will accept we lost. Not that I think that will happen.

Fuck me, are we back to discussing what level of sanction is appropriate? Because of the APT verdict that has shown the PL rules to be unlawful?

Everyone needs to be stronger than this.
Correct. The tables are turning and it’s the PL and cartel clubs that need to start worrying about what comes at the end of this process!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.