PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I don't think of BM as a 'rivals website' more of a 'football forum' where there's actually a lot more interesting chat going on than on other sites. Yes I know City are a rival but that's not why I'm here.

Re being mentally unwell - well most men have mental health challenges at some stage in their lives, I'm sure I'm just as likely to as the next guy and if I did it wouldnt be anything to be ashamed of.

I will say though that on forums where people display overt hostility to complete strangers that's often a sign that all's not always well with them on an emotional level - I'm not having a go as honestly it genuinely doesn't bother me getting flak as I'm getting it from people who've never met me and therefore don't know me - they might just as well be shouting at a cow in a field. But I'd question why hostility seems to be the first port of call for some folk anyway and what's behind that. Because being unpleasant to someone often makes the recipient feel bad, but just as likely makes the giver feel uptight as well. It's easier just to chill IMHO - it just feels better.
Stay Humble Eh...You F*cking Clown!': Erling Haaland's Menacing Antics vs  Arsenal Reach Fever-Pitch in Post-Match Interaction - News18

It's not between the airlines per se but more like a financial rivalry between Dubai and Abu Dhabi, or more specifically the families who run each of these 2 Emirates (the largest 2 Emirates in the United Arab Emirates).

Abu Dhabi has actually bankrolled Dubai to the tune of $20bn dollars dating back to the financial crisis in 2009 but which they keep extending.

I guess if Abu Dhabi gets pissed off with Dubai (Emirates), or more specifically Arsenal they could always ask for their money back lol!
If I was Emirates CEO I would be asking Arsenal for a refund, trophiless cnuts.

So if at a court case or tribunal finds some of the implemented rules unlawful , does the complainant still have to bear 50% of the costs?
Yes because they found other rules lawful, plus City brought the case in the 1st place.

The non cooperation charges are the Premier League s insurance policy . It's telling they are the biggest single group of charges . Almost as if they knew the others wouldn't stick but know these have a better chance . So they " win" in the court of public opinion . It's like asking a defendant to give the accuser better evidence as they haven't really got enough and then, when the defendant is found to be innocent sending him down for being robust and for not trusting his accusers an inch . I know this isn't a criminal trial , not even a civil one , but the whole thing is framed as if it is in the media so, arguably, our non cooperation is justified. Look how the Chelsea and Everton have been referenced endlessly in the media for cooperating, as if they are penitent children . That's just to point up the fact we are not . Big Bad City I have no idea where things stand with Chelsea but there's hardly been a sniff in the media about the Abramovich stuff . The PL are no longer fit for purpose and are turning our beautiful game into a pantomime where we are the Biggest Villains since Dick Whittington was Lord mayor . The media are the gullible clowns , Masters is a puppet and now even Prince Charming Klopp is made of straw .. can't see this one ending Happy Ever After

This has been a good run through for what the scribblers will say when City defeat the P.L.suits in their next attempt at destroying us.
It is obvious ,on my understanding with even a cursory look at this last case ,that City won on the points at issue.All that is left for the P.L. is to state the obvious, that some regulation is required, as does every " market". and the tribunal agrees,so they claim a win.

I don't think of BM as a 'rivals website' more of a 'football forum' where there's actually a lot more interesting chat going on than on other sites. Yes I know City are a rival but that's not why I'm here.

Re being mentally unwell - well most men have mental health challenges at some stage in their lives, I'm sure I'm just as likely to as the next guy and if I did it wouldnt be anything to be ashamed of.

I will say though that on forums where people display overt hostility to complete strangers that's often a sign that all's not always well with them on an emotional level - I'm not having a go as honestly it genuinely doesn't bother me getting flak as I'm getting it from people who've never met me and therefore don't know me - they might just as well be shouting at a cow in a field. But I'd question why hostility seems to be the first port of call for some folk anyway and what's behind that. Because being unpleasant to someone often makes the recipient feel bad, but just as likely makes the giver feel uptight as well. It's easier just to chill IMHO - it just feels better.
Good luck with your mental health mate. Hope you can keep it uncontrol.

Maybe the Arsenal (and other owner loans) owners loans should be paying the other 50%, seeing they are/were illegal?
I think this is one of the fundamental misunderstandings that's happening. Arsenal, Everton, Brighton etc haven't done anything wrong re shareholder loans as the current rules (that City voted for btw) state that shareholder loans don't bear interest.

City have subsequently challenged this (and had this challenge upheld) meaning that moving forward this rule is likely to be amended. At that points clubs will need to comply with it but that's only after an amendment is made. At the present moment it's perfectly legal - I suspect it won't be after the rules get amended (assuming 60% of PL clubs vote for it - they may also decide not to of course).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.