PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The decision on the case City brought against the league makes me think the 115 won't be as clear cut either.

I think everyone is expecting an either/or decision. It might be we're successful on defending ourselves against some charges and not on others.

Then comes the arguing over who actually won depending on which charges were proven, etc.
Not a chance.

Irrefutable evidence is just that, the only win is a clear cut win and I exclude Non Cooperation from that, as that is a technicality and in light of the apt ruling , I think the panel may well side with us even on that.

They can punish us for non-cooperation which won't be a big thing for the club and fans, provided the punishment is something like a fine and a 6 point deduction.
I posted yesterday in the APT case thread that I wonder if City can use the proven examples of the PL's non cooperation as a defence of its own

Fuck me, are we back to discussing what level of sanction is appropriate? Because of the APT verdict that has shown the PL rules to be unlawful?

Everyone needs to be stronger than this.
The harder the press fight against the outcome of the APT decision the better, I’d like to watch rival fans crushed by our exoneration and realisation they were taken for a ride.

I don't think of BM as a 'rivals website' more of a 'football forum' where there's actually a lot more interesting chat going on than on other sites. Yes I know City are a rival but that's not why I'm here.

Re being mentally unwell - well most men have mental health challenges at some stage in their lives, I'm sure I'm just as likely to as the next guy and if I did it wouldnt be anything to be ashamed of.

I will say though that on forums where people display overt hostility to complete strangers that's often a sign that all's not always well with them on an emotional level - I'm not having a go as honestly it genuinely doesn't bother me getting flak as I'm getting it from people who've never met me and therefore don't know me - they might just as well be shouting at a cow in a field. But I'd question why hostility seems to be the first port of call for some folk anyway and what's behind that. Because being unpleasant to someone often makes the recipient feel bad, but just as likely makes the giver feel uptight as well. It's easier just to chill IMHO - it just feels better.

You might want to to consider why I respond to you in that way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.