PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

no it wont, we read too much of this type of nonsense ,if city are found to have done no wrong we will carry on as usual,because that usual earns us 600m a year, so there will be no "bringing down the house of cards" we saw what happened after the uefa trails, fuck all changed.
That's not exactly true, I think. We are on much better terms with UEFA and Ceferin after CAS and ESL than we were with UEFA and Platini. No reflection on Platini other than he didn't have the balls to stand up to the big clubs.

If we do get out of this relatively unscathed, and I think we will, then we may find our position with the PL strengthened too.

Assume a scenario where we are found 'guilty' on one minor charge and then banned from the PL.
There must be an appeal process outside of the PL to cover this and that seems to be covered by the wording in the PL own rules.
Although I've used an extreme example the point I'm making is that 'the punishment has to fit the crime' and there has to be an appeals process outside of the PL if City think this is not the case?

I know you’re a City fan posting in good faith and you clearly have more knowledge on this subject than the vast majority on here. However, you are the only person I have seen anywhere say we cannot appeal to the courts. Surely a PL panel handing down a punishment, that can see a multi-billion pound business go out of business, would be something City could argue was “serious”?

Either your interpretation is wrong, or you are absolutely the top bollocks on this subject, in which case, I am wondering why you are posting on here and not being paid £80k per day by City to lead our case instead?
First, I post on here very occasionally and this minute because I am a helpful person acting in good faith. Second, I didn't say there was no appeal. I set out with the relevant references the appeal possibilities. Serious penalties are not serious irregularities. We have no route to appeal purely on the basis of serious penalties.

I'm well paid in my day job but if City do want to hire me, they can make me an offer. And then I won't be able to post on here.

I think this will be the end of the Premier League as we know. City will bring the house down and all these jealous clubs will get there comeuppance.
How will we “bring the house down”? Seriously I have been reading comments like this for about 10 years, yet about a month ago we wrote a pathetic joint communication with lfc of all people. We are clever in business but this macho stuff about destroying uefa and the PL seems like bollocks to me (as much as I’d like it to be true)

When we where originally punished by UEFA we apparently wanted to appeal but believed it would do more harm than good initially I think to brand sponsors and I think even even an affective ban from champions league. What happens if we are able to prove UEFA was also wrong ? I take it we cannot be knocked out of the premier league temporarily whilst this is decided in court ?

Assume a scenario where we are found 'guilty' on one minor charge and then banned from the PL.
There must be an appeal process outside of the PL to cover this and that seems to be covered by the wording in the PL own rules.
Although I've used an extreme example the point I'm making is that 'the punishment has to fit the crime' and there has to be an appeals process outside of the PL if City think this is not the case?
Makes sense. Therefore I can see a ‘punishment’ that is acceptable to us, something similar to the uefa case.

First, I post on here very occasionally and this minute because I am a helpful person acting in good faith. Second, I didn't say there was no appeal. I set out with the relevant references the appeal possibilities. Serious penalties are not serious irregularities. We have no route to appeal purely on the basis of serious penalties.

I'm well paid in my day job but if City do want to hire me, they can make me an offer. And then I won't be able to post on here.
Thanks for your posts. Unfortunately you have taken all my optimism away - not your fault - but I now think we’ve been well & truly shafted & the past 6 years are being wiped out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.