PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I remember during the UEFA investigation and more specifically in the lead-up to the appeal at CAS that I was concerned that this might be the case - that UEFA might just have something aside from what we were aware of that would have us bang to rights. In the end it turned out that they didn't. Of course, that doesn't automatically mean that the PL doesn't have some damning evidence that we're unaware of. For example, yesterday it was suggested on here that perhaps they have the full trove of hacked e-mails whereas UEFA didn't. Initially I was concerned that this might be the case but the more I think about it, the more I think that if there are other potential smoking-gun e-mails that aren't in the public domain then how come Der Spiegel didn't run with those as well when they did their poxy hatchet job on us? In other words, the e-mails that Der Spackel did publish are probably just about the worst-looking of the lot.

the Der Spiegel emails also got chucked out as a conversation happened where the action actually didnt happen i believe?

All the time we were trying to cosy upto the cartel clubs, agreeing to a ESL, signing letters with the murderers, letting the murderers off with a slapped wrist when caught accessing our database.
They were all colluding to bring us down, they are all snidey fuckers, we've been far too nice and they've been lieing two faced cunts, they want nothing less than our total demise and they won't stop till they get it, that is clear and obvious.

I remember during the UEFA investigation and more specifically in the lead-up to the appeal at CAS that I was concerned that this might be the case - that UEFA might just have something aside from what we were aware of that would have us bang to rights. In the end it turned out that they didn't. Of course, that doesn't automatically mean that the PL doesn't have some damning evidence that we're unaware of. For example, yesterday it was suggested on here that perhaps they have the full trove of hacked e-mails whereas UEFA didn't. Initially I was concerned that this might be the case but the more I think about it, the more I think that if there are other potential smoking-gun e-mails that aren't in the public domain then how come Der Spiegel didn't run with those as well when they did their poxy hatchet job on us? In other words, the e-mails that Der Spackel did publish are probably just about the worst-looking of the lot.
If there were anymore emails, we would have seen them by now. No chance there’s some unseen City emails on Der Spiegels hard drive.

This is brilliant. I'm writing my next missive for KOTK so have been going through the rule books to see exactly what we've been charged with, and it's clear the PL have fucked it up big time. For example, in 2011/12, they've charged us with a breach of Rule E11. That rule in the 2011/12 Pl Handbook says "Each club shall enter the FA Cup".

I've looked at a few others and it's a similar story. They've seemingly charged us against another rule which says that, except for televised games, all PL games will be played on Saturdays at 3pm.

It's an absolute fuck up.
Something nagging me. If the PL have used the latest handbook to list the alleged rule breaches, is there a chance that specific rules didn’t exist during the earlier years?

Is it possible that we have been charged with breaching rules pre ffp when those rules did not exist until after the introduction of ffp?

we need either Soriano or Khaldoon to do a video interview in they are so confident we are innocent and start dropping in hints of dirt we will release if we indeed do have any? It would be then interesting to see if the media narrative changed from the joy we currently see?
It wouldn't .
Just more bell ends wanking their heads off than ever before.

I've seen more than one journalist say that Man City are very quick to threaten legal action about stories.

It no doubt makes some difference, but newspapers will be threatened all the time, and will be careful when they need to be, and sail as close to the line as they can.

It would also be crazy for the club to actually launch multiple libel actions, as they could bring all the finances out into the open, and are unpredictable. Whatever we think of the likelihood that City win beat these charges, we all know that the club have had to be as creative as possible in order to break into the top tier, and even if they've not broken laws, they wouldn't actively invite scrutiny.
You’re last sentence is interesting, “wouldn’t actively invite scrutiny”? Just what do you think has been happy over the last decade?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.