PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Agreed. Not sure if there was a requirement at that stage to report all earnings of a manager? In which case it may breach a rule but it's just a minor administrative breach.
The other point is that in that early period of FFP we did breach the rules and were fined so even if we did over-pay Mancini (or Pellegrini) we have already been punished for it. This must be the biggest witchhunt in corporate history.

I am really worried we may were naive and did not collect as much dirt as we can on rivals. now would be the time unleash series of allegations, bring back the hacking scandal into spotlight etc.
Why do people really think this smoking gun exists and we are going to take out our competitors. I really don’t believe it exists. We are in the position we are in now only because our emails got hacked.

If that’s true then the outcome is fucking rigged. Ah well. There’s been a bullet with our name on it since the day of the takeover.

Plenty more ammunition and tap-ins to come for Nick Harris and his cronies eh?
Don’t take everything projectdriver says as gospel. He knows a lot more about this than most on here including me, but plenty of other experts/lawyers have a different view. I spoke to my lawyer mate last night about it. He said in any independent process, if it is thought by one side to be unfair, then absolutely it can go to the high court. He also said that the FA would have to have indisputable hard evidence of serious wrong doing to punish us in any way whatsoever and felt if there was evidence of fraud it would have come out right away - not 4 years down the line of investigation. Speaking to him - and the info from Tolmie on here about our clubs confidence/defiance - certainly put my mind at rest

I am really worried we may were naive and did not collect as much dirt as we can on rivals. now would be the time unleash series of allegations, bring back the hacking scandal into spotlight etc.

It's the only way to stop them, let's have some ex scum players that hate them and want to dish some dirt on them,
Fight fire with fire, give a couple of jobs to Big scum people at city and butter them up,

Also, let's have a look at their books from 1993 to 2022 ? I could bet they would never let you near them,

If it’s 4 years, Pep will be gone, so don’t expect Pep to walk out of his extended contract.

Mate, please stop. They're not going to be doing any video interviews to make you feel better about it.

They've released their statement and that will be that for the time being.

This could take 4 years.

It is not to make me feel better about anything? They felt the need to do one about the champions league and this is worse?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.