PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

What do people think the outcome will be of this hearing?
A fine for non-cooperation and maybe some small technical breaches that many other clubs would likely also be found to have committed if scrutinised to the same degree.

Relegation and title-stripping are hyperbolic nonsense being espoused by an increasingly partisan and disingenuous press.

Man invests in his own business and allegedly moves money around to circumnavigate rules specifically designed for his business to lag behind his competitors. It’s just horrifying and disgusting in equal measure. Should have just pandered to the cartel and got a nice pat on the head every now and then.

This is brilliant. I'm writing my next missive for KOTK so have been going through the rule books to see exactly what we've been charged with, and it's clear the PL have fucked it up big time. For example, in 2011/12, they've charged us with a breach of Rule E11. That rule in the 2011/12 Pl Handbook says "Each club shall enter the FA Cup".

I've looked at a few others and it's a similar story. They've seemingly charged us against another rule which says that, except for televised games, all PL games will be played on Saturdays at 3pm.

It's an absolute fuck up.

I wish we’d have come out with this - or will come out with this - when we retaliate. Shown them for the amateurish muppets they are.

Bloating up the charging number knowing nobody will pull them up on their lies. Wankers.

Hopefully somebody does/we do.

Let the cunts have it Ferrán..
You know, we know..
Don't forget that, according to Tony Evans (no friend of MCFC), the LFC Directors' nickname for Soriano is "the terrorist." That gives you a flavour of the bile which has been going on for years with these people. When you dig into any of these corporate battles you virtually always find they are driven by personal grudges and hatred.

Seems that‘s a huge allegation that would be impossible to prove without a huge team of investigators, do you think the Premier League would be happy for this to run for another four years? Also is this three person committee or our accusers at the Premier League even qualified to carry out a forensic investigation on such a serious allegation? Seems everything is based on the hacked emails which is basically a bank got robbed when you were in town and you have a large amount of money in your account that you cannot account for but we have no evidence you robbed the bank.

It's out of the PL's hands now - it's in the hands of the commission and whatever terms that is set up with.
No further pressure on the PL will achieve anything.

The idea that they've appointed a panel who can't do the job is insane. They will call in experts to analyse stuff if needed, as well as the representatives of both sides.

I wish we’d have come out with this - or will come out with this - when we retaliate. Shown them for the amateurish muppets they are.

Bloating up the charging number knowing nobody will pull them up on their lies. Wankers.

Hopefully somebody does/we do.

City have already briefed about it to Simon Mullock.

It's amateurish but doesn't make any difference to anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.