PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It is not an independent panel if the PL are choosing who sits on it. It is an unbelievable situation in terms of national justice. I was previously opposed to the concept of an Independent Regulator but this whole pantomime has proved that the PL can't possibly regulate itself.
Just think about it. The PL is composed of 20 clubs and a significant group of those clubs (at last nine who have gone public) have supported a smear campaign against us for naked commercial reasons. The CEO (Richard Masters) was personally vetted for the job by Directors from two of the clubs (LFC and MUFC) and the new Chairperson of the Board (Alison Brittain) has stated she is a "lifelong MUFC supporter."
A decision which could literally destroy the fabric of our club leading to big job losses and a major impact on ongoing development of Manchester will now be taken by a panel of three people chosen by the PL itself. They have hit us with 101 charges dating back 14 years (just think about the sheer volume of evidence) and demanded we respond in 14 days. Even in a proven corrupt country like the UK this really is taking the piss.
Yet some happy clappers on here think these KC’s won’t have any sort of bias. Fuck what they say, if they can’t see its rigged then there’s no helping them. Everything is being set up for years of red shirt dominance, again. That’s unless if our lawyers go to town on them.

One thing i cant get my head around is that liverpool scandal hacking the accounts etc.
why was there hardly any news on this?
Are we really to nice and allowed them to just pay the one million and thats the end of it or did the dippers threaten us with something a lot bigger.

This should have been as big a story as ours is now.
Or have we suckered them in ?

It is not an independent panel if the PL are choosing who sits on it. It is an unbelievable situation in terms of national justice. I was previously opposed to the concept of an Independent Regulator but this whole pantomime has proved that the PL can't possibly regulate itself.
Just think about it. The PL is composed of 20 clubs and a significant group of those clubs (at last nine who have gone public) have supported a smear campaign against us for naked commercial reasons. The CEO (Richard Masters) was personally vetted for the job by Directors from two of the clubs (LFC and MUFC) and the new Chairperson of the Board (Alison Brittain) has stated she is a "lifelong MUFC supporter."
A decision which could literally destroy the fabric of our club leading to big job losses and a major impact on ongoing development of Manchester will now be taken by a panel of three people chosen by the PL itself. They have hit us with 101 charges dating back 14 years (just think about the sheer volume of evidence) and demanded we respond in 14 days. Even in a proven corrupt country like the UK this really is taking the piss.

The Independent Regulator is an absolute must imo.

The PL only has credibility with the whores who know they can directly benefit from this corrupt organisation and the insidious PiGMOL .

It’s not being an Arsenal ‘fan’ I have a problem with, it’s the fact he is a season card holder. A fan can be many things, like having a team for the sake of it, or a celebrity being given one on soccer am, following the team your family does, many ‘fans’ don’t even follow that particular teams results, it’s just a label for some, there are many instances, but this fella is a SC holder and I doubt it’s just to impress clients. I know it boils down to integrity and so on, but it just feels like the PL are laughing in our faces with this appointment
You can be certain Rosen personally knows the Directors at Arsenal from corporate events. No matter how impartial he is there is a clear conflict of interest. This is unfair and has to be challenged.

One of the CAS panel worked in the Middle East office of Etihad and Etisalat's lawyers.
Has that ever been confirmed? If so, that’s dodgy as fuck and I’d love to know how we manage to pull that one off.

The prem cherry picking their team isn’t a good sign, although I can understand the logic of these people have got very credible reputations.

This is brilliant. I'm writing my next missive for KOTK so have been going through the rule books to see exactly what we've been charged with, and it's clear the PL have fucked it up big time. For example, in 2011/12, they've charged us with a breach of Rule E11. That rule in the 2011/12 Pl Handbook says "Each club shall enter the FA Cup".

I've looked at a few others and it's a similar story. They've seemingly charged us against another rule which says that, except for televised games, all PL games will be played on Saturdays at 3pm.

It's an absolute fuck up.
Thank fuck for you colin

The River project sets this argument out in detail and it is a strong one on paper. However, there is imo enough scope to engineer some form of High Court appeal should it become necessary. Time will tell.
It’s the scale of the allegations which is the problem. On the balance of probabilities, I fear they will get us on something. Mission accomplished.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.