PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Can you (or anyone else) say roughly how much we are accused of putting in that we were not allowed t0?

Are we talking £5million, £25 million, £50 million or £100million or more?

And over how many years?

I am genuinely unclear what the quantum of our alleged offences are meant to be.

No-one is sure what the details of the allegations are, but for Etihad they are probably saying that 8 million per year of the sponsorship was paid by Etihad directly and the rest by "someone else" assumed by the PL to be ADUG, over all the years 2009/10 to 2017/18.

The Etihad sponsorship began at around 40 million a year and is now thought to be around 65 million a year, so anywhere between 30 and 55 million a year funded by ADUG over 9 years, so say 300-400 million.

Then you have any amounts for Etisalat, Aabar, ADTA they think they have on top.

Iirc, UEFA at CAS suggested 200 million, but they weren't looking at the same number of years as the PL.

Never ever said it was fair or just. Because it isn’t.

I stand by my position that if we’ve signed up to the rules and breached them, we should take whatever comes our way.

Not liking the rules or thinking they are unfair doesn’t give you carte blanche to not abide by them.

Not that I think it will come to that because I think we’re entirely innocent.

If you don’t agree, that’s absolutely fine but ffs stop going on about it.
Fair point but the Dippers, Rags and Chav's also signed up to the rules but have flagrantly breached them with very little investigation by their PL paymasters.

Fair point but the Dippers, Rags and Chav's also signed up to the rules but have flagrantly breached them with very little investigation by their PL paymasters.

The rules that the cartel made to protect themselves are nothing other than instructions for other clubs to stay in their lane.

We lose this and football can fuck off because it ceases to be a meritocracy.

I wonder if Pannick will call Karen Parlour & ask why the premier league hasn’t investigated all newspaper articles.

Pannick is an Arsenal fan

There is an article today that City will be expelled from all compeitions when found guilty !

They don't want to relegate us, they just want to bury us alive

Just read that, must have a work experience kid in this week at the Telegraph. He got 10/10 for spelling bless him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.