PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Anyone think the premier league may offer us a settlement
I think UEFA tried that tactic. They threw the book at us then Ceferin came to Manchester to try and cut a deal but Khaldoon wasn't having it. There was too much bad blood and we knew UEFA had no evidence. It was a bluff by UEFA which backfired. I can't believe the PL are stupid enough to make the same mistake but you never know.

Would this mean that the pl are saying our accountants who audited the returns must have been complicit?
That's certainly why CAS didn't uphold the charges last time round. Complicit, misled, professionally negligent, mix of all of them. And not just City's, all the sponsors who City got to produce their books as well, which then includes two of the big four.

The Opposition: Cartel - American owners / Betting Syndicates

Who has the most to lose/ gain?
Which other clubs have been investigated?
Considering 9 football teams in the league have gambling company as main sponsor, 11 teams have gambling company sponsor on their shirt.
4 clubs out-with the American cartel clubs are owned by gamblers and one of the owners has ongoing investigations into drug trafficking

Interesting article about the hateful 8(9)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...tep-war-against-Manchester-City-FFP-saga.html

Arsenal, Aston Villa, Bournemouth, Chelsea, Crystal Palace, Fulham, Leeds, Liverpool and Manchester United all currently have American owners. Therefore, U.S. businessmen back almost half of all English top flight teams, will potentially be 10 clubs when Burnley are promoted next season. Currently 13 clubs owned by American owners and gambling syndicates. Is it just all to obvious?

Is it possible that they are in cahoots and all have a vested interest?
Why are the Premier league/ FA targeting Manchester City and why have the referee decisions this season been embarrasingly biased against us with majority believing some form of corruption.

View attachment 68485
From that table, flogging dildos is cleaner money than dirty oil money?

In the Lord Panicked thread I love that one of his cases was arguing the merits of nympho nurses and catbabes! This silk knows his briefs. ;-)

This is why I can’t understand the clubs position on this with their non compliance

they must think they have a rock solid case to beats those odds otherwise why take the risk that you lose and the world caves in

surely they could have settled this with a fine and a slap on the wrist to not do it again ?

they literally don’t want to admit any wrongdoing , a lot of peoples reputations are staked on this

what the hell will the club look like coming out the other side if we lose ! Scary thought
We have sponsors to satisfy. I am sure they are on to our board for assurances of no wrong doing. If we lose, some will walk away.

arbitration-for-dummies and learn tax law in 20 minutes (2022 edition) should be part of the Sportswasher's defenders kit we all got sent by Sheikh Mansour along with the barrel of crude did you not get yours?
Clearly not, will contact club to see whats happened, hopefully 2022 dummies book has now been updated :-)

I firmly believe we will hit the PL as hard as we can and to show them we aint cheats and enough is enough.
I hope with every fiber in my being you are right, but I doubt it mate.
That doesn't mean we shouldn't fight and that us fans shouldn't challenge the sheer fucking stupidity and ignorance of other fans, we should and we will. No better fans than us when our backs are against the wall.

Was thinking that.

Independent regulator more likely to stop Qatar buying the red shite so PL charges us, trying to show no need for regulation.

The day the government report was due.

Remind me, who was the one club in favour?

Stinks to high heaven.
I keep seeing that we were the only club in favour of an independent regulator but can't find anything to confirm that? Anyone have a (credible) link?

He might also be exasperated by the affair regardless of what he has been told.
I don’t see him going before the end of his contract as I believe he will have been told it’s a continuation of the witch-hunt, which he has referenced himself a number of times
I would be surprised if he was bullish, whatever he has been told
I'd assume that he will trust what the club are telling him just as he previously did, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's getting weary of the whole thing by now. I know I am!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.