PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

That’s when the FA helpfully gave us the latest game on Sunday when we had a CL away game (in Russia I think) on the Tuesday.

clear and organised
Incorrect. We played Chelsea away on the Sunday with a 4.00pm ko, which was followed by a trip to Ukraine for a game on Wednesday although with UEFA rules we have to be there 24 hours prior to ko so that meant a Tuesday morning flight. We then had the league cup final against the wall pushers at Wembley on the Sunday so something had to give and it was the FA Cup. I actually think we asked for a Saturday lunchtime ko to give us a little longer but TV ignored the fact we were away in the CL and stuck two fingers up. It's something they continue to do with all CL clubs to be fair by either giving them the 12.30 Saturday slot after a Wednesday away tie or a 5.30 Saturday slot with a Tuesday tie in the CL. They just don't help clubs in Europe like the countries do.

Largely, yes. There's 49 charges to do with accurate financial information over 9 years, and another 31 to do with PL & FFP rules. So if the 49 fail, the other 31 probably do as well. The other 30 (yes, I've counted them) relate to non-cooperation and failing to act in utmost good faith over 5 years.

As someone said on Twitter, "100 Premier League charges, you'll never sing that".
Are you confident Colin ?

Football is a very small community, if anything is untoward everyone will know.

ALL businesses are creative and if anyone doubts that they are highly naive.
Well I hope we have shit on them but we never seem to do much biting back considering we apparently do have shit on them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.