PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The more I think of it.. the more I think relegation would be off the cards (and stripping titles)

City has Pep and Haaland, two of the biggest stars and attractions in world football, playing in the Premier League. City has rivalries with United and Liverpool, big for TV deals views.
TV companies paying for the Premier League product wont be happy losing City, Haaland et al.

City owners have pumped millions into the UK economy, the UK Government wont take kindly to them being fucked over.

Stripping titles leaves open the chance for lawsuits from clubs who were relegated or missed out on money from previous wins/champions league.

£100 M Fine, 15 points deduction and 2 Transfer window bans (after Summer). I think most would accept that?
Think of all them betting companies that it would screw over as well who have already paid out on certain bets that season.

I realise that you’re getting bombarded with questions, so apologies for adding another! Is it really plausible that we would’ve been able to continually deceive/mislead a firm as credible as BDO over such a long period of time? Would it be pretty damaging to their reputation if this was all going on directly under their noses?
The big 4 accountancy firms have been caught out time and time again with signing off dodgy accounts. It won't do them any harm

I'm 69 years of age and supported City all my life, I never supported Peter Swales, Alexander, or any of our chairmen or boards, just the name shirt and I don't know what, however I've just lost interest because of what I'm seeing this year it has become extreme the hate against us I'm just going to have to switch off from it, I'll love City the rest of my life but not this shite.

The thing is, he's obviously knowledgable about football but his baseless arguments on this video shows he's letting emotion get in the way of genuine analysis. You know, the thing he's paid to do.

He's letting his hatred of City get in the way of having a balanced chat. It's like Stephen talking to any scouse **** and trying to debate with him rather than somebody who is paid to have a genuine, impartial chat. Unprofessional really.

So a braindead scouse loving **** supporting the interest of billions of other braindaed scouse loving cunts - seems a perfectly reasonable summing up .

So the "charge sheet" can be seen by anyone here: -

The PL handbook for 2009/2010 contains the rules, these can be read by anyone here:-

So for 2009/2010 the PL state the following charge:-
(a) for Season 2009/10, Premier League Rules B.13, C.71, C.72 and C.75 (from 10 September 2009, Premier League Rules B.13, C.71, C.72, C.79 and C.80);

But rule C.79 relates to compensation for Postponed Matches ???, Rule C.80 relates to Ticket Sales ??
Are these plain wrong ? they don't make sense to me ?, I would welcome an expert opinion if anyone is reading.
I'm sure https://www.blackstonechambers.com will destroy any errors as blatant as this

I'm 69 years of age and supported City all my life, I never supported Peter Swales, Alexander, or any of our chairmen or boards, just the name shirt and I don't know what, however I've just lost interest because of what I'm seeing this year it has become extreme the hate against us I'm just going to have to switch off from it, I'll love City the rest of my life but not this shite.
IT’s modern society I’m afraid mate,what was good natured banter years ago is now bile and hatred.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.