PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The more I think of it.. the more I think relegation would be off the cards (and stripping titles)

City has Pep and Haaland, two of the biggest stars and attractions in world football, playing in the Premier League. City has rivalries with United and Liverpool, big for TV deals views.
TV companies paying for the Premier League product wont be happy losing City, Haaland et al.

City owners have pumped millions into the UK economy, the UK Government wont take kindly to them being fucked over.

Stripping titles leaves open the chance for lawsuits from clubs who were relegated or missed out on money from previous wins/champions league.

£100 M Fine, 15 points deduction and 2 Transfer window bans (after Summer). I think most would accept that?

WTF?

The more I think of it.. the more I think relegation would be off the cards (and stripping titles)

City has Pep and Haaland, two of the biggest stars and attractions in world football, playing in the Premier League. City has rivalries with United and Liverpool, big for TV deals views.
TV companies paying for the Premier League product wont be happy losing City, Haaland et al.

City owners have pumped millions into the UK economy, the UK Government wont take kindly to them being fucked over.

Stripping titles leaves open the chance for lawsuits from clubs who were relegated or missed out on money from previous wins/champions league.

£100 M Fine, 15 points deduction and 2 Transfer window bans (after Summer). I think most would accept that?
02389DBA-4A69-432A-B7D3-C4D020FD6F20.gif

Yes I am fully aware of the difference between the country/UAE and Sheik Mansour

Which ever way you look at it they are linked to investment in this country, and it is a bad hit on reputations for both parties, given the position Mansour holds in Abu Dhabi

Why are you presuming we are guilty of anything?

Cheers...and what was it over? You've gotta bear in mind I get an awful lot of shit all of the time and sometimes I'm just not in the mood! Sorry if it was genuinely nowt! On tired days my bar can be pretty low
Cheers for fighting the good fight for City fella in the podcasts and debates etc.

Interested to know how you feel it’s gonna pan out and how long you predict it’ll drag on for?

Important to point out that people shouldn’t get hung up on the ‘non-cooperation’ charges. They’re small fry.

Make no mistake, If City are cleared of the main charges and ‘only’ found guilty of all counts of non-cooperation, the executive team will be mainlining Veuve Cliquot Barney Gumble style for the following 12 months solid…

Not sure if already posted but I found this a decent watch.

@twosips comes across really well and defended our corner. Said what the majority of what blues are thinking. And as expected other team fans have us guilty already

Even Neville (who didn't go as far as defend us) agreed FFP is skewered toward the traditional top 4 and reforms are needed.

Carragher however comes across as a right dick and couldn't help himself at making snidey digs at every opportunity

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.