PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

GUILTY #ManCity
As confirmed in a trial by social media & the media.

I'm starting to feel how Deirdre Barlow felt. #FreeDeirdre
Send all PayPal payments go BobbyManc@mancity.com marked as "those pennies I owe you".

free-deirdre.jpg

There is a problem with arguments about co-operation. PLrules they can ask for any document verbal evidence etc etc. But what happens when a document has been shredded years ago?
In the EUFA. case we told them several times that we didn’t have what they wanted.
Also we provided a dossier that we said had all the evidence needed to clear us. Leterme said he wouldn’t bother reading it. What is non co-operation, exactly?
One of the problems may well be that what the PL is asking for doesn't exist. I doubt that a request for cooperation can be a vague "hand over anything you've got about ..." but has to be quite specific. If the PL are convinced that incriminating documents do exist when they don't because City are innocent .... So although some documents may have been shredded (although very unwise) others may never have existed and the PL would assume non-cooperation?

Does anyone know what the most damming evidence is ?
My understanding is the whole things underpinned by the Rui Pinto hacked e mails , firstly Rui Pinto is about to face trial for extortion , secondly , of the e mails I've personally seen none are conclusive in my opinion ..and surely the ones that have been made public are the worst , ie : the smoking gun , end of the day an email isn't proof that a offence has been committed , it may prove intent , but surely bank transfers , invoices etc would be the level of proof necessary to bring charges as serious and consequential as these.. CAS didn't see UEFA had enough so why would an independent commission ?
The Mancini allegations , being paid as a consultant or what ever by an Abu Dhabi football club , over a decade ago if proven its hardly world changing , very much doubt it's an offence worthy of stripping titles , relegation etc ..
same with the Yaya Toure allegations , and his agent has come out and said it's not true anyway ..
When the so called experts talk about the time barred stuff they always neglect to point out what CAS said about it, which was ...they found nothing to indicate anything before the time bar that would be any more damming than the evidence after and questioned UEFAs motives for including stuff their own rules forbid CAS from passing judgement on.
I think we all know the motives for including the time barred stuff , they knew CAS wouldn't look at it , but that gave them the get out of jail free card they needed , so people like Simon Jordan can claim City got away on a technicality rather than the facts , which were that CAS laughed the charges out of court and admonished UEFA for bringing such a weak case..

Last edited:
Hopefully they throw the book at us for running out of chips that time. Presumably no time limit on that particular
I don't but a bit of tweaking here and a bit of cash there then bobs yer uncle.

Oh, bear in mind that Madrid have been renovating their stadium, maybe you might want to add that into your assumptions.
Also they dont get PL level revenue for tv rights. Oh and they’re still paying for Eden hazard and former Mr Wales Golf Bales

To send a message we take financial impropriety seriously.

We will go after our biggest, most powerful people.

So, yes, you can invest here. Yes, you can trust us. We are serious. We have a rulebook. We stand by it."

^ I’m all for this so long as they shine that evangelical light on the rest of the teams in the PL and hold them to the same standards as Manchester City……otherwise it’s just a witch hunt.

Spot on, mate. Effectively, one of the key points I wanted to hint at from the bit of conversation I shared.

I gather, we, like most City fans' are particularly dubious about the plausibility of this happening and is a significant problem that I sadly do not think will be addressed.

From that table, flogging dildos is cleaner money than dirty oil money?

In the Lord Panicked thread I love that one of his cases was arguing the merits of nympho nurses and catbabes! This silk knows his briefs. ;-)
It certainly makes you wonder eh

I've 'got over' it now.
The club and supporters need to be positive and move forward.
We need to attract big name players. That may mean paying a premium and handing out long term contracts given the uncertain future situation the Premier league has put us in.
We have to keep Pep and get him on board. Prior to the PL announcement I was toying with the view of managerial change in the summer. IMO that option has now gone.
The Premier League may still a bit of a long shot but the CL and the FA Cup are still very much on the cards and the team need to get themselves motivated and helped by the whole club. ( supporters included and starting on Sunday).
In addition the powers that be in the club need to reinforce the public relations message that we have done nothing wrong and will be vindicated as they did prior to the CAS decision.
Total support.
Siege mentality.
The fightback starts here.

Indeed.
And when City eventually are cleared of all, I fail to see how this doesn't open the Premier league to be sued for all the reputational damage due to all this? especially so if it proved they had no clear case to begin with.
Maybe the league is finally sick of the red clubs dictating to it. Abit like Ceferin at Uefa. Get the bent investigation out of the way before telling those clubs that are threatening a breakaway to fuck off. It would leave the league in a far healthier position when the next red team comes knocking because Newcastle has taken a champions league spot.

Either way football needs regulated. It will hopefully bring an end to cartel dominance and the corruption that exists.

Last edited:
Jordan is a racist he hates us, his missus Dewsbury is on that shot GB news spouting crap, so they go hand in hand, he’s a failed football owner who’s jealous he hasn’t got 10% of the intelligence of our owners, do t even bother with

The more I think of it.. the more I think relegation would be off the cards (and stripping titles)

City has Pep and Haaland, two of the biggest stars and attractions in world football, playing in the Premier League. City has rivalries with United and Liverpool, big for TV deals views.
TV companies paying for the Premier League product wont be happy losing City, Haaland et al.

City owners have pumped millions into the UK economy, the UK Government wont take kindly to them being fucked over.

Stripping titles leaves open the chance for lawsuits from clubs who were relegated or missed out on money from previous wins/champions league.

£100 M Fine, 15 points deduction and 2 Transfer window bans (after Summer). I think most would accept that?

Not a chance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.