PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Cheers...and what was it over? You've gotta bear in mind I get an awful lot of shit all of the time and sometimes I'm just not in the mood! Sorry if it was genuinely nowt! On tired days my bar can be pretty low
You should have ran across the room and spat on Carragher what an absolute prick he is.

You did well tho mate I'd have never been able to hold myself back.

I hope we get proven not guilty and you end up back on the Overlap and you're the only 1 smiling :)

Again, AD is a fucking country, not our owner
Yes I am fully aware of the difference between the country/UAE and Sheik Mansour

Which ever way you look at it they are linked to investment in this country, and it is a bad hit on reputations for both parties, given the position Mansour holds in Abu Dhabi

What I take from that video is that Carragher is even thicker than I thought he was.

The thing is, he's obviously knowledgable about football but his baseless arguments on this video shows he's letting emotion get in the way of genuine analysis. You know, the thing he's paid to do.

He's letting his hatred of City get in the way of having a balanced chat. It's like Stephen talking to any scouse **** and trying to debate with him rather than somebody who is paid to have a genuine, impartial chat. Unprofessional really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.