PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The SPL clubs participated in a vote to throw Rangers out of the premier league. When that was achieved the lower leagues then voted to have us relegated to the bottom tier of Scottish football.If you are actually denying this happened, then you are not worth bothering with.
We never played in the scottish league, wrong team.

Completely off topic but does anyone know if the ladies game is being shown on anything?

The SPL clubs participated in a vote to throw Rangers out of the premier league. When that was achieved the lower leagues then voted to have us relegated to the bottom tier of Scottish football.If you are actually denying this happened, then you are not worth bothering with.

Here. Source - BBC news.

"Rangers will not play in the Scottish Premier League this season.

SPL chairmen met at Hampden to vote on the new club's application to replace the old Rangers in the top flight.
BBC Scotland has learned that 10 of the 12 clubs were in opposition, with Kilmarnock abstaining and Rangers voting in favour.
The re-formed Ibrox club will now apply to play in the Scottish Football League but it is not clear which division they will enter."

Other links to the same information.

Glasgow Times

The Guardian

Sky

Other sources are available, in their plenty.

You're going on block now, purely because you can't stop yourself from chatting shit even on a thread such as this. I'd recommend you stop dragging City's name into a situation which is absolutely nothing like the same. You know what happened, don't pull the wool over everyone else's eyes. Enjoy your night.

If the club was punished, fans should sue the league for not protecting them since day 1.

The league allowed Abu Dhabi to purchase the club, and then they changed the rule of the game with their financial unfair play rule

If there was any suspicious dealing, that should have been resolved after releasing their 1st financial statements.

Checks and investigations should be addressed and resolved in summer before the beginning of new season

The Premier league lack of action at the right time has cost fans money & time.

I think they announced their investigation at the same time(the investigation lasted 4-5years). The reason both UEFA and PL were able to launch one was that the email leaks were of public interest. They need a valid reason to launch an investigation. They had one with the hacking scandal and maybe with the failing FFP and the Stanley Park business. They didn't and they wouldn't no matter what excuse they've found to justify it. They would never go after the big sly 3.

To quote the scousers and Carragher: "Why would they be worried about that, let them have unlimited access to the clubs accounts, confidential data, emails and such and see what else they can find(fishing expedition). I yer innocent you shouldn't be worried. ;)" Isn't that one of the most stupid and naive arguments they trot out btw?
Because we all know that Scousers are keen advocates of due process, law and order and authority by their very nature.

Why did this Portuguese guy, pick us to hack, do you think. Was he asked too?
The footy leaks cache was one of the biggest hacks of all time with at least 70 million documents stolen. Rui Pinto was orignally going after Benfica and Sporting Lisbon. The documents include lots of damaging allegations against Spanish Clubs. It included the Ronaldo rape allegations and FFP breaches by PSG for starters
The best question for me is why did the English media use it to launch a withchunt against City based on 5/6 emails when there were so many other great stories to run. There are still millions of documents which have never been published. Perhaps because other clubs paid up after the blackmail demands. City were probably collateral damage.
Pinto claims he got the idea from chatting to his pals in a pub in Porto. That was part of his absurd evidence.
Meanwhile Pinto is waiting for the court verdict in April which could send him to jail for a long time. The court case of course has been ignored by the English media.

As others have said this is much bigger because they are saying we committed financial fraud for nine years, as PR said that’s huge!
If they decide we are fraudsters then I am sure that’s where we go nuclear out of necessity. Some who know better than me say legal action is not an option but to be found guilty of fraud over such a period is off the scale. They have entered uncharted waters and could be it blows up in their faces. Let’s hope so.
I'm getting that feeling too. The way they've gone about it, the amount of charges, it does seem ott, almost like they're trying to achieve something else instead.

But we'll see. Someone is going to lose big.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.