PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Back when uefa punished us after we had submitted our accounts and they then moved the goalposts our chairman announced that we had no option but to take the pinch , it was a calculated move to punish us there's not a chance that our owners will take this lying down , the pl along with the cartel clubs have never accepted us and our successes have always been played down along with snide remarks with help.from their bias media (oil club , empty seats , inflated sponsorships ect ) you.dont have to look.far.for.obvious.bias , we win our first prem.title and pardew wins manager of the year for.keeping Newcastle up ? Pellegrini wins the title in his first season and they give it to Tony pulis ffs , Sergio wins the golden boot and doesn't even make team of the year ffs , all never happened when the rags were sweeping up , we have never been accepted and never will be , jealousy is such an ugly trait as my nan used to say
If we were languishing in 10th like Chelsea , or been out of the top four for a couple of seasons I’d say these charges would never have been made

Thanks! Sorta felt like I actually got Neville to defend City when I called him and Carragher out on not liking City, so Neville felt an urge to appear impartial for once ha.
Hi. Just wanted to say how brilliantly I thought you handled that show. I said on another feed that it was a right old bearpit. You stayed calm / many wouldn’t have been able to - made your points articulately and I think made people think. And you really drew Neville out into actually supporting City. So well done you!

Does anyone know what the most damming evidence is ?
My understanding is the whole things underpinned by the Rui Pinto hacked e mails , firstly Rui Pinto is about to face trial for extortion , secondly , of the e mails I've personally seen none are conclusive in my opinion ..and surely the ones that have been made public are the worst , ie : the smoking gun , end of the day an email isn't proof that a offence has been committed , it may prove intent , but surely bank transfers , invoices etc would be the level of proof necessary to bring charges as serious and consequential as these.. CAS didn't see UEFA had enough so why would an independent commission ?
The Mancini allegations , being paid as a consultant or what ever by an Abu Dhabi football club , over a decade ago if proven its hardly world changing , very much doubt it's an offence worthy of stripping titles , relegation etc ..
same with the Yaya Toure allegations , and his agent has come out and said it's not true anyway ..
When the so called experts talk about the time barred stuff they always neglect to point out what CAS said about it, which was ...they found nothing to indicate anything before the time bar that would be any more damming than the evidence after and questioned UEFAs motives for including stuff their own rules forbid CAS from passing judgement on.
I think we all know the motives for including the time barred stuff , they knew CAS wouldn't look at it , but that gave them the get out of jail free card they needed , so people like Simon Jordan can claim City got away on a technicality rather than the facts , which were that CAS laughed the charges out of court and admonished UEFA for bringing such a weak case..
I don’t know the detail of the Mancini contract but I believe he was contracted to Mansour’s club before he was employed by us. Unless we took part in later negotiations concerning it remaining in place, privity of contract applies and his remuneration from the sheik is nothing to do with us.. There was no rule against having another job.

Hi. Just wanted to say how brilliantly I thought you handled that show. I said on another feed that it was a right old bearpit. You stayed calm / many wouldn’t have been able to - made your points articulately and I think made people think. And you really drew Neville out into actually supporting City. So well done you!
GN knows deep down that it’s not money alone that makes success , it’s why he’s gone quiet now ETH is improving his club on the pitch , even that sorry fucking club are under FFP

I love the idea that Mancini shouldn’t earn x amount for consultancy work when, here at home this happens.

Boris Johnson has registered an advance payment of nearly £2.5m for speaking events, in his latest declaration of outside earnings.
It brings the former prime minister's declared income since leaving office last September to almost £4.8m.
He has previously recorded nearly £1.8m in speaking fees since his departure.
I find the whole Mancini element odd, if Al Jazira FC say he was acting as a part-time consultant for them how are the PL going to disprove that? He could consult over his laptop, he didn't need to be physically there.

Did I also hear that right on the overlap? The bellend arsenal fan linking this to match fixing and financial doping to the fact we took Adebayor, nasri and toure off them? Fuck me the way a couple of those turned out and the money we paid at the time they should be thanking us!
Plus they were more than happy to off load unwanted goods, take the money. Now whining about it. Dicks. We’ve had to put up with the joy of them being 0-4 up at half time at our place when it was all very happy days for them us being “11th”.

Just been forwarded a video of them wankers at the swamp singing ‘City’s going down with a billion in the bank’

They are going to be so so so disappointed and the tears will be beautiful.
FFS, trying to avoid shit like this ideally, that’s why I come on here instead of watching that lot play or trawling through social media.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.