PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

If the tribunal has ordered disclosure of the messages does that mean there is already some evidence of foul play on the PL's part to warrant the disclosure of more materials?
If we can show that the PL leadership has been colluding with our commercial rivals since 2009 then the 115 case could just collapse. Perhaps emails and texts will show continuing bad faith from the PL towards us. It is possible the entire case against City is just part of a smear and there is no evidence of any false accounting.
Remember the UEFA strategy was simply to accuse City of something with no evidence to back it up and then try to get us to settle in advance. Their motive was simply to appease our commercial rivals and to be seen to be acting tough. But City called their bluff and refused to settle.
The PL case seems to be a similar strategy. The reason it has taken four years is the PL have no evidence. And, as many have said on here, their only goal has been to destroy City's reputation. People are always surprised when naked corruption rears its head but it is rife in every aspect of British life:politics, finance, the police, the education system, the gambling industry, local and national government, the church, the media....even the good old Post Office, There are a lot of crooked bastards out there.

I’m quite sure that if there has been collusion then that is a very serious matter. You simply can’t do that in business and expect to get away with a slap on the wrist.
Agree but they won’t conflate the issues….we’ll be judged by our apparent innocence or guilt on the 115….but if the PL have operated as a ‘cartel’ then they are fucked………

Am I in the wrong thread? :)

Edit: Or do you mean the arbitrators could investigate and charge the PL? Not sure they can do that. Although they can require the PL to investigate if it is relevant to the case ie showing discrimination and targeted action, I suppose.

My main thought is the arbitrators can be furious but do fuck all which is why Arsenal if reports are believed leaked it. Nothing happened at UEFA about the worrisome leaks so could there be any real consequences?

Edit: I replied to this not seeing the latest news about emails.

Last edited:
If we can show that the PL leadership has been colluding with our commercial rivals since 2009 then the 115 case could just collapse. Perhaps emails and texts will show continuing bad faith from the PL towards us. It is possible the entire case against City is just part of a smear and there is no evidence of any false accounting.
Remember the UEFA strategy was simply to accuse City of something with no evidence to back it up and then try to get us to settle in advance. Their motive was simply to appease our commercial rivals and to be seen to be acting tough. But City called their bluff and refused to settle.
The PL case seems to be a similar strategy. The reason it has taken four years is the PL have no evidence. And, as many have said on here, their only goal has been to destroy City's reputation. People are always surprised when naked corruption rears its head but it is rife in every aspect of British life:politics, finance, the police, the education system, the gambling industry, local and national government, the church, the media....even the good old Post Office, There are a lot of crooked bastards out there.
When CAS indicated multiple times that Uefa had no evidence I still don't understand why there was no comebacks for what everyone would consider a malicious prosecution.

Nothing could top the three vile red clubs and the PL being proven as the cheats themselves. I don’t believe in God but I’m going to pray anyway tonight.
I wonder if this request was made some time ago. It may explain why Ratclliffe seems to have positioned United in a more neutral position towards City, even voting with us on once occasion, and recruiting Berrada. Perhaps he knows the shit is about to hit the fan and wants to try and keep United out of it. Some hope if it goes back to 2009 because that will pull in Ferguson and especially Gill.

In the same way that the sheep say it is “clear” City have been cheating, it’s been clear to me that there has been collusion and an industrial scale stitch up between senior clubs and figures in English and European football going back to 2009. Platini, Gill, Parry, Dein, Levy, Tebas, current senior figures at Bayern, United, Liverpool, Arsenal, it wouldn’t surprise me one bit if they were all in on it together. And that’s before we even look at so called journalists.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.