PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Can anyone describe what the heck " we go nuclear on them " really means ?
I'm assuming it means sending dick pics and leaving burning newspaper full of dogshit on the pl hq doorstep. Maybe ordering some pizzas and taxis at night for them too as well as the odd locksmith/plumber.

Would love it if we have loads of info on other clubs that we can share to take them down.

Imagine if we booked a slot on bbc at 9pm and it was just khaldoon doing a PowerPoint showing all the dodgy going on at other clubs.

On 13 May, it was reported that Whyte had sold his controlling interest in The Rangers Football Club Plc for £2 to a consortium led by Charles Green.[118] Green offered the creditors a settlement, in the form of a company voluntary arrangement (CVA), in an attempt to exit administration.[118] On 12 June, it emerged that HMRC would reject the CVA put forward by Green. Green's takeover of the club depended on the CVA being accepted by HMRC, which would have seen £8.5m of the total debt repaid. The formal rejection of the CVA, two days later, meant that The Rangers Football Club plc entered the liquidation process. The company's business and assets were sold to a company called Sevco Scotland Ltd, a consortium led by Green, in a deal worth £5.5m.[119] Sevco was subsequently renamed The Rangers Football Club Ltd at the end of July 2012.[120]

Ten of the other eleven SPL clubs voted against allowing Rangers to transfer their SPL membership share to a new company on 4 July, leaving the club applying for a place in the Scottish Football League.[121][122] On 13 July, 29 out of 30 SFL member clubs voted to give Rangers associate membership, but 25 of them also voted to place the club into the Third Division of the Scottish Football League from the start of the season.[123]

The above (lifted from Wikipedia, admittedly) seems to contradict what you say. Rangers oldco entered liquidation, the assets sold to newco which subsequently changed its name to Rangers. This is an entirely different legal entity despite the same name (although plc =/= ltd) and to that end had to apply for membership of the SFL. Call them Rangers 1 and Rangers 2 if you like, if it makes it clearer. They're not the same entity and so had to start from scratch.

Nobody voted Rangers out, and nobody relegated them. 3 votes were taken, one which went against newco Rangers' bid to enter the SPL where oldco once were, and a 2nd to allow newco to join the SFL, and a 3rd for newco to enter the SFL in the third division.

Ultimately fundamentally different situations and an irrelevant comparison.
The club was demoted. Voted for by association clubs in Scotland. To the bottom tier of the professional game. If we had been starting from scratch, we’d have been playing in the local amateur leagues.

You are correct reference propaganda being used for wider purposes.

I definitely meant no offence to you, just pointing out that the current predicament City find themselves in and the holocaust as a direct comparison is really not applicable.
Likewise no offence was meant. I will dig out that post and delete it.
btw I am mainly catholic heritage but with a Jewish gentleman somewhere on my grandmas side, so again no offence and best wishes.

Just been forwarded a video of them wankers at the swamp singing ‘City’s going down with a billion in the bank’

They are going to be so so so disappointed and the tears will be beautiful.
Nearly as sad as a bunch of arsenal blokes constantly singing “same old city always cheating” at a women’s game tonight

Quite possibly it’ll be similar to the CAS outcome, we’ll be found guilty of failing to cooperate with the investigation, other charges will be unproven and both sides can claim vindication
I want a win… not a stalemate.. If at all possible I want the club to be vindicated and the Premier League to be proven to be the bad boys…

I don’t think it will change anybodys perception of the club but I’d be ecstatic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.