PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Thank you mate. I don't think some people realise how hard it is! Ha. They're all people who are paid to talk for a living so naturally very good at sticking the knife in. Plus I know millions watch it so the pressure is on big time. Tried my best though to get across a lot of things lots of us have wanted to say for a while!
You came across really well mate. Well done, can’t have been easy in that room.

All this shit heightened when the spiegel shit came out, has anyone considered why we let Liverpool off so lightly with the database hack ? Are City about to blow the lot up ? Keeping our powder dry maybe?
I hope you're right.

All this shit heightened when the spiegel shit came out, has anyone considered why we let Liverpool off so lightly with the database hack ? Are City about to blow the lot up ? Keeping our powder dry maybe?
I doubt City will do anything.

I hope we have something.

I highly doubt it.

Seems to be two conflicting theories, as far as I can see:

1) the American anti-brown collective have mobilised to stiff City in a very very big way, and by extension the middle Eastern ownership

Vs

2) the PL have timed this to delay the UK Gov independent regulator white paper for a few weeks this allowing a Qatari based investment time to get their shit together and get United bought, and reinstate United back at the top of the tree (especially financially).

Seems to me that you can't have both. Are the Americans really so up for a racially motivated fight if the top 2 American protagonists, United and Liverpool, are both up for sale?

Which would mean the second, more coincidentally timed narrative seems more realistic? But why would Qatar wait until the 11th hour with a gov paper on the horizon and not just bid a while ago? Why wait for this?

I understand the bit about the PL wanting to be seen to be regulating itself though.

On City, it doesn't look like there's a way out of this without some sort of showy slap on the wrists at minimum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.