PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Sorry If this has been asked previously, but who picks up the cost of all this, If we win, do we claim costs off the Premier league, because If this dude of our charges £80,000 an hour, and If this takes 4 years to complete, together with him and the rest of his team could run Into Billions In costs, If so could this bring down the Premier league.
Was reported as up to £80k per day, wasn't it? About what the rags were paying Ronaldo?
Hopefully Pannick can provide a better return than cr37...

Ric - how do you think I feel? Another four fucking years of trawling through handbooks, toolkits, legal judgements, working out what they all mean and trying to make sense of them for City fans.

It’s tiresome, not only do we need to be fully understanding of what is interfering or not interfering in play, or what warrants handball and not handball. We now have to be legal experts and well read in accounting practices to know what is going to happen to City from one week to the next. Wonder what Swales would have made of it all? With his seat on the FA this would have vanished like Tony Coton’s England career cos our chairman at the time didn’t want to pay Watford any more money.

One post just to have a go at us. I suggest you do some research and read all the PL rules and regulations.

When you have done what I suggested come back and tell us hand on heart if you actually believe that every other Club has never contravened any of them.

In the meantime get stuffed.
He's a Spurs fan. Even if it turns out that we're guilty, that's one set of fans who have no right to take the moral high ground over another club when it comes to financial breaches:

It's about time the South stand was layered in banners all about the shit we've had thrown at us since becoming a threat.

Highlight the hypocrisy of it all every time we're on Sly Sports.
The stewards would move them on orders from the club

I’ve tried dosing up Eccles. Nope, still knackered and immobile!
Putting like would have been cruel there. I feel for you @KS55 . It’s the pits when the team need us!! ;-)
Sorry, being serious I really do feel for you. Trying to fight it seems to get us nowhere but we just keep on keeping on. :-)
I’m noticing it even more with all this sunshine as it is showing up the dust around the house! :-)
If I’m not invading your personal space I send you love and gentle hugs. :-)

But that’s not right either

Laws need to change at some point to match the environment they apply in

We’d all be living by the Old Testament laws if that were the case

Of course. But on the fly to suit accusers, there and then? This guy has been totally against owner investment labelling us a Frankenstein club. Now it’s Utd he wants a rule changed and that’s ok?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.